The Student Room Group

Why are there so many troll threads,accounts on TSR?

Its quite sad, I often ponder why someone would make a troll account. A few years ago I was on a gaming forum , a place you would expect to be less serious than The Student Room. It had less trolling than this place, and the trolls were a lot more sophisticated.

EDIT: After further pondering I have come to realise, that I may be exaggarating as most troll threads are on the chat forum rather than TSR as whole. Still baffles me as to why someone would go through all the effort, and also troll threads on controversial things are stupid.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperHuman98
Its quite sad, I often ponder why someone would make a troll account. A few years ago I was on a gaming forum , a place you would expect to be less serious than The Student Room. It had less trolling than this place, and the trolls were a lot more sophisticated.

People are trying to outdo AG :laugh:
Reply 2

Because they are more likely to get funny replies than anywhere else? :teehee:
:sigh:
image.jpeg
Reply 5
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
They think students are more gullible? :dontknow:

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan
:sigh:

ethan pls
ethan pls

the trolls man, they're getting to me :bawling:

Kidding :u: I'm immune.
Original post by iEthan
the trolls man, they're getting to me :bawling:

Kidding :u: I'm immune.

Noone would dare troll you with that avatar :redface:
Noone would dare troll you with that avatar :redface:

Little do you know, they still try it on. :lol:

They're soooo cute aren't they? :love:
Do you use Kleenex to wipe away those tears?
Reply 12
lmao no one will ever accomplish what AG did on TSR :lol:
GreatGuy came close but he was always the Tesco Value version... soz GG :tongue:
Original post by iEthan

Yes, ethan I want cats now
Original post by z33
GreatGuy came close but he was always the Tesco Value version... soz GG :tongue:

:rofl:

Yes, ethan I want cats now

Get some! :gah:
It feels as though 80% are a dupe of the other 20% :tongue:
Original post by iEthan

Do they honestly try to troll you Ethan? They must have a death sentence lol :lol:

Original post by z33

Who's AG? sorry if I don't know :redface:
Reply 18
Original post by mr T 999

Who's AG? sorry if I don't know :redface:

Awesome Genius :awesome:, the TSR legend

EDIT: After further pondering I have come to realise, that I may be exaggarating as most troll threads are on the chat forum rather than TSR as whole. Still baffles me as to why someone would go through all the effort, and also troll threads on controversial things are stupid.

Lol if only we knew why...

Posted from u a hoe mobile

Quick Reply

Latest