Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mr T 999

rohevyy plyushevyy ty zlisnyy ublyudok

Spoiler

Goodnight. :yawn: :indiff:

Guess who's back :frown: bounty egg= Pinkteddy get ready to report him

Already have done, thanks for the lookout!
Ironically someone else that I know, who doesn't post on here, managed to spot him too! He makes it so easy to spot him...

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:wink: yay!
there is still some thunder outside so I'm going to go look for lightning
brb 107,314

Oh dear, that's not good weather... Thankfully I have had none of that today, it's been dreadfully hot again though!

Btw, you do realize who that bounty egg user is, don't you?

Original post by BountyEgg
Goodnight. :yawn: :indiff:

Are you ever going to do what we ask of you, and stop creating more usernames?!

Original post by spotify95
Are you ever going to do what we ask of you, and stop creating more usernames?!

Have you read what he said when I asked why he cheats? If not go back and read he does it for enjoyment :angry:

Btw he's ukrainian, rohevyy plyushevyy means pinkteddy in ukrainian :colone:
Oh dear, that's not good weather... Thankfully I have had none of that today, it's been dreadfully hot again though!

Btw, you do realize who that bounty egg user is, don't you?

nah but I like it :yy:
no...

If your account has been banned. You can create a new account and ask AtCT to dispute against the ban and have your account unbanned. But that's dependent on case to case basis.

If you got banned the 1st time and now created a 2nd account. But this time don't misbehave or abuse your account or break the rules. Then I think it will be fine.

If you constantly abuse your account and breaking rules. Then you will get instant banned as soon as they discover who you are. Which is the case for pinkteddy and L of course.

I've just had a look at the in depth Community Guidelines and it says this:

Do not misuse secondary/duplicate accounts.

You are welcome to create and operate multiple accounts on The Student Room, so long as you continue to follow the guidelines.

If you have an account banned, you may use another account to post in the Ask the Community Team forum to ask about the reasons for your ban. However, any other use of the account - including posting, sending private messages, leaving visitor messages or use of the reputation system is not permitted.

Do not use another account to impersonate other members.

Do not use another account to abuse the reputation system, eg, by attempting to get around the usual restrictions on the frequency of leaving reputation/post ratings.

So basically, if you get banned, then you are able to create another account but only for discussing with the Community Team the reasoning for the ban and/or any appeals process.If you don't appeal, that's it. If your appeal is rejected, that's it. If you've been spotted posting (or using PM's/VM's etc) after being banned, or during a suspension, you're going to get all linked accounts terminated.

Of course pinkteddy blew it via several violations of rule 3, i.e. the impersonation accounts.

Have you read what he said when I asked why he cheats? If not go back and read he does it for enjoyment :angry:

Btw he's ukrainian, rohevyy plyushevyy means pinkteddy in ukrainian :colone:

Can't believe that :mad: and no I didn't see. That just proves that he's purely here for disruption - he should find another forum that is willing to accept him!

Hmmm... that makes sense why he named his forum "The Brits Are A Joke"...

Hi @eternaforest :smile: Have you seen who's back again? :frown:
He says that he cheats on here for disruptive purposes... :mad:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
nah but I like it :yy:
no...

The person who is back, is the pink one... again... :banghead:

As they say on DS, "how many accounts is this now ted? Do you ever keep track?"

(edited 7 years ago)
Can't believe that :mad: and no I didn't see. That just proves that he's purely here for disruption - he should find another forum that is willing to accept him!

Hmmm... that makes sense why he named his forum "The Brits Are A Joke"...

I dont think hes ukranian, i swear hes from scunthorpe or somewhere like that lol apparently TBAAJ got its namesake from a forum on DS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest