The Student Room Group

What is your greatest fear at the moment?

I actually have quite a few... but the main two fears that I have are:
- failing my a levels
- my best friend getting bored of me
wow :colondollar: my second one seems pretty childish, but it's true :redface:

so... what are yours?

Scroll to see replies

Death:frown:
Clowns.

Also how all my friends seem to be getting on with their lives whereas I just seem to be doing...not much. Although I know this is a completely irrational fear considering I've just come home from working at a summer camp in the US for 3 months.
Reply 3
The future - scares the **** out of me x_x

and daddy long legs
I was trying to show my mum a picture of a daddy long legs I found in the bathroom and then she had to close the tab because I literally couldn't even go near the laptop :lol: ewwww it's so ugly :argh:
Reply 4
Das a lie, plenty of people I know failed AS/ got Ds at A2 and are either retaking or doing BTECs or apprenticeships or foundation years and will go on to be very successful. It ain't the end of the world, just the end of 2 years of Hell :lol:
That my gap year will be a waste. I need to improve my grades & make money. The second one is on the way but it is so hard not getting distracted when starting up a business.

Oh and that I'm gonna be a bit of a loner this year. I've always had multiple friendship groups but now I'm scared I'm going to lose all my friends once they go to uni.
Phone running out of charge.
Original post by theweirdo
- failing my a levels

so... what are yours?
S1, standard deviation, it seems really simple....

Spoiler

Reply 9
Fear of doing presentations (still not use to talking to many people at once)
Fear of spiders
Fear of being alone in the dark in my bedroom, where a murderer can magically appear out of the semi-open wardrobe and attack me with a knife.
Fear of dolls
Fear of clowns
Fear of death
Fear of my anxiety taking over my life.
At the minute, I feel like I need to control everything and I am constantly checking expiration dates on food excessively especially if other people make it for me, wash my hands when I touch anything and everything and just always seem to assume the worst is going to happen and some other obsessive tendencies. At the minute I try to not let it stop me from doing things but I'm worried I can't keep it from consuming everything in my life...
so I'd say that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lkathryn08
Fear of my anxiety taking over my life.
At the minute, I feel like I need to control everything and I am constantly checking expiration dates on food excessively especially if other people make it for me, wash my hands when I touch anything and everything and just always seem to assume the worst is going to happen and some other obsessive tendencies. At the minute I try to not let it stop me from doing things but I'm worried I can't keep it from consuming everything in my life...
so I'd say that.

GL, personal repped :smile: You could see the doc? or look for help online, there are forums etc. :smile:
Reply 12
All of the Earth's oxygen being depleted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
my greatest fear has always been and will always be losing loved ones
Reply 14
Original post by theweirdo
- failing my a levels

so... what are yours?

being left alone with my thoughts.
Reply 15
Original post by Baaah
Fear of doing presentations (still not use to talking to many people at once)
Fear of spiders
Fear of being alone in the dark in my bedroom, where a murderer can magically appear out of the semi-open wardrobe and attack me with a knife.
Fear of dolls
Fear of clowns
Fear of death

Oh lord. I'm literally sitting here in the dark on my laptop and I've just read this and now i'm scared :colonhash: and omg lol i've actually got this old doll that i've got hooked on the back of the door.. just dangling there.. i should really get rid of that freaky ass thing xD

but the dark can be a wonderful thing. :tongue: minus all the ghosties and murderers that may pop up from no where.
Graduation. (And that's next week.) :eek:
Reply 17
Original post by Ua3142
being left alone with my thoughts.

I usually write my thoughts down on a piece of paper and then throw it away or tell a close friend. My close friend is literally my diary - that poor ole sod :colondollar: it's good to put your thoughts somewhere i guess.
Reply 18
Original post by jammy4041
Graduation. (And that's next week.) :eek:

ayeeee woaaah attaboy!!
The giant spiders in my house. I've seen (and killed) five of them this summer. They look like this.

MM;;;;_;;;;MM

Quick Reply

Latest