The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I remember walking into the shop with my helmet on and fully covered clothes with gloves and no one said anything ;D. My visor was fully tinted.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by admonit

Spoiler

:rolleyes:
I can see her mouth. I am inflamed with lust. If she doesn't lower that veil soon, I cannot be held responsible for my actions.
Original post by QE2
I can see her mouth. I am inflamed with lust. If she doesn't lower that veil soon, I cannot be held responsible for my actions.

So she's not allowed to eat? I guess we Muslim women should just stay at home
away from all this hate.
Reply 63
Original post by MiszShortee786
Because we do it of our own free will is that wrong? Our men do not tell us nothing about how to dress and what to wear. Its the upbringing and environment we are brought up in.
But you don't do it of your own free will at all.
You do it because you believe that it is required by your religion, with consequences it you don't comply.

Your husband, father, brother may not be forcing you, but Allah certainly is.
away from all this hate.

are you saying she can eat non halal food if she wants?
Original post by QE2
But you don't do it of your own free will at all.
You do it because you believe that it is required by your religion, with consequences it you don't comply.

Your husband, father, brother may not be forcing you, but Allah certainly is.

Hah! whats the consequence If we don't wear the niqaab? Allah is not forcing us he made us why then would he 'force' us to cover our faces?
Makes me feel a lot better about the "No Jews and sl*gs" sign I put up outside my restaurant last week
Original post by QE2

Must admit I needed a cold shower after seeing that image!

That chin just a hint of it but WOW!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 68
If someone wants to wear a certain clothing regardless of what other people think and say then yes wear it however people are just going to complain regardless of what is 'offending' a person.
So you'd be happy for me to walk around the prayer room in your local mosque with my shoes on?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by QE2
So you'd be happy for me to walk around the prayer room in your local mosque with my shoes on?

:biggrin:
Reply 70
away from all this hate.
Of course she can eat, but she must ensure that she doesn't tempt me into sinful actions while she does it.
Original post by QE2

Of course not. What sort of question is that?
Original post by QE2
Of course she can eat, but she must ensure that she doesn't tempt me into sinful actions while she does it.

She's not doing anything intentionally.
Reply 73
Hah! whats the consequence If we don't wear the niqaab? Allah is not forcing us he made us why then would he 'force' us to cover our faces?
You don't wear the niqab as a religious observance?
So why do you wear it then?
Of course not. What sort of question is that?

I thought you said people should be free to wear what they like where they like.
Original post by QE2
You don't wear the niqab as a religious observance?
So why do you wear it then?

Of course we do. However it is mainly due to the fact that other males who we are not allowed to marry will see us therefore leading to sin.
Reply 76
Original post by Inzamam99
Makes me feel a lot better about the "No Jews and sl*gs" sign I put up outside my restaurant last week
Except the man didn't refuse service because she was a Muslim. He refused her because she refused to remove her mask.

Would you be offended by a sign that said "No masks to be worn on the premises"?
I wouldn't, and I don't think many people would.
Original post by BaconandSauce
I thought you said people should be free to wear what they like where they like.

We pray to Allah in the Mosque. Why would you walk with your dirty shoes on a prayer mat?
(edited 7 years ago)
You are. You wear t-shirt and jeans does anyone complain?!

Because I don't normally cover my face and I remove my face covering
out of common courtesy when I interact with other people

But that wasn't wasn't the point

The point is you don't support the rights of people to dress how they like when they like but are complaining about someone else doing exactly the same thing as you

Either you are constant in your argument or you are a hypocrite. Which is it?
We pray to Allah in the Mosque. Why would you walk with your dirty shoes on a prayer mat?

Why shouldn't I be allowed to wear what I like where I like (I though this was your argument)

Latest

Trending

Trending