The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by MiszShortee786
Of course not. What sort of question is that?
Oh dear. But you just said...
"If someone wants to wear a certain clothing regardless of what other people think and say then yes wear it"
*SMH*
Original post by BaconandSauce
Why shouldn't I be allowed to wear what I like where I like (I though this was your argument)

Go try it.
Original post by QE2
Oh dear. But you just said...
"If someone wants to wear a certain clothing regardless of what other people think and say then yes wear it"
*SMH*

Depends on the circumstances I'm not saying go inside a mosque with your shoes on
Reply 83
We pray to Allah in the Mosque. Why would you walk with your dirty shoes on a prayer mat?
I don't believe in Allah, so it doesn't apply to me. And I'd wipe my shoes first, I'm not an animal (despite what the Quran says about me).
Go try it.

I don't know what this means. What would happen if I 'did try it' do you think?

But it seems you are being inconsistent in your argument.
Original post by QE2
I don't believe in Allah, so it doesn't apply to me. And I'd wipe my shoes first, I'm not an animal (despite what the Quran says about me).

The Quran does not describe people like you as animals.
Original post by BaconandSauce
I don't know what this means. What would happen if I 'did try it' do you think?

But it seems you are being inconsistent in your argument.

That's why I said go try it and see what would happen
Depends on the circumstances I'm not saying go inside a mosque with your shoes on

you said '

Reply 88
Go try it.
So, we have established that you don't think that people should be allowed to wear whatever they want, where ever they want, and that people who try to do this in someone else's place of responsibility can expect some kind of reaction.

Or in other words, you think the restaurant owner was justified in his actions.
Glad we cleared that up.
Original post by QE2
I can see her mouth. I am inflamed with lust. If she doesn't lower that veil soon, I cannot be held responsible for my actions.

You can be held responsible for your actions.. :cool:

"The punishment for rape in Islam is same as the punishment for zina, which is stoning if the perpetrator is married, and one hundred lashes and banishment for one year if he is not married. "
That's why I said go try it and see what would happen

I don't know what would happen I'm asking you if you do.

But OK lets see

Do you believe I be able to wear this t-shirt?

or this one?

Reply 91
The Quran does not describe people like you as animals.
Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve - Quran 8:55

Not familiar with the contents of the Quran then?
Reply 92
Overall I am all for being able to wear what you want at home or in public. However, once you enter someone else's property, they should be allowed to impose a dress code. Whether it's an actual dress code, or simply a ban on face coverage for security reasons.
The BBC article seems to hint at this incident possibly being a "coordinated" campaign.

The Seekrug serves alcoholic drinks and pork, which Muslims are forbidden by their religion to consume

The niqab-wearer turned up on Saturday as hundreds of people were gathering at the Seekrug to celebrate a Festival of Light.

Mr Schulz said he had asked her to show her face, but she refused and "got abusive". She then left the restaurant.

After the incident, Mr Schulz was targeted with abuse and negative comments about the Seekrug on social media.

German media report that some of the abusive accounts were opened immediately after the incident, suggesting a coordinated campaign.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The Epicurean
The BBC article seems to hint at this incident possibly being a "coordinated" campaign.

Sadly it does seem this way
Original post by QE2
Except the man didn't refuse service because she was a Muslim. He refused her because she refused to remove her mask.

Would you be offended by a sign that said "No masks to be worn on the premises"?
I wouldn't, and I don't think many people would.

A Jew could easily be hiding an illegal Israeli cluster bomb in his religious dress na?
So she's not allowed to eat? I guess we Muslim women should just stay at home
away from all this hate.

The fact you couldn't tell that he was making a joke kind of shows the level you're at, and why people shouldn't be bothering to argue with you.
Original post by QE2
Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve - Quran 8:55

Not familiar with the contents of the Quran then?

Well apparently science has proven that we evolved from animals?
Original post by KingBradly
The fact you couldn't tell that he was making a joke kind of shows the level you're at, and why people shouldn't be bothering to argue with you.

The fact you couldn't understand sarcasm shows your level of intelligence
Well apparently science has proven that we evolved from animals?

so we are all animals and it's just us unbelievers who are the vilest of them?

Latest

Trending

Trending