The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Uni design Timetable says 9-5, 5 days a week?!?!

Hey, I had a look at my timetable for my first semester and Monday to Friday (excluding Wednesday) is full of lectures and workshops from 9am to 5pm. Is this a mistake? A friend of mine does English and they say they only have like 10 lectures a week...while I have like 30 a week??
Anyone know anything about this?
What course do you do? It could be that you have all the seminars for every module on your timetable as they haven't been finalised and groups haven't been chosen yet.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by soanonymous
What course do you do? It could be that you have all the seminars for every module on your timetable as they haven't been finalised and groups haven't been chosen yet.

Oh my gosh that makes sense!! Thanks. Product design btw
Original post by ocala
Oh my gosh that makes sense!! Thanks. Product design btw

Yeah, last year I had loads of seminars and lectures on my timetable and I was like woah, but when I saw my official timetable, I had like max 8 hours, so that's probably what's happened!
STEM and healthcare subjects tend to have a lot more timetabled time ...

in the case of some of the items on the timetable you may find you don't have to attend every week (seminars etc) or drawing office / studio type sessions might not be compulsory to be there as long as you are doing the work ...
Check out the "Brunel Timetables" app btw, really useful to use

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending