The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Societies and sports what time of day??

hey, Does anyone know hat sort of time of day societies and sports happen? Just thinking if it will be a pain not living on campus and having to go back and forth from house to uni.
Thanks
Original post by ocala
hey, Does anyone know hat sort of time of day societies and sports happen? Just thinking if it will be a pain not living on campus and having to go back and forth from house to uni.
Thanks

Hello,

It depends on your uni, but I have seen most sports societies do their games and socials on a Wednesday during the day and meet night and societies on varying days. It is down to the society you wish to be part of.

I hope this helps. Check your student union website it should offer that information, if not contact the sports and societies via email or social media. AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK...attend the societies and sports fairs!

:smile:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Kattah96
Hello,

It depends on your uni, but I have seen most sports societies do their games and socials on a Wednesday during the day and meet night and societies on varying days. It is down to the society you wish to be part of.

I hope this helps. Check your student union website it should offer that information, if not contact the sports and societies via email or social media. AND IF THAT DOESN'T WORK...attend the societies and sports fairs!

:smile:

Thanks a lot :smile:
Original post by ocala
Thanks a lot :smile:

no problem :smile:
Original post by ocala
Thanks

should be at the start o when uni starts. mine is September 14-th to 29th.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending