The Student Room Group

Should I date this guy after seeing his facebook

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you for the replies!! He texted me this morning saying "good morning beautiful girl" "looking at your photo first thing in the morning is amazing" he puts loads of smileys etc.*

However I'm not going to pursue this I'm going to send him a message explaining what I found and the block him.

I hope he doesn't come into the shop again. *

Lol those texts are so cringey considering you haven't known each other that long. He's probably copy and pasted it to 50 other girls.
Personally I wouldn't mention I stalked his Facebook. I'd just make an excuse to not meet up and block him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't believe everyone is saying go out with him. 😐

Having actual pictures of people having sex on his Facebook?! Is that not a red flag?!

I'd run for the hills. *
Original post by A321
Personally I wouldn't mention I stalked his Facebook. I'd just make an excuse to not meet up and block him. *Posted from TSR Mobile

I know but I want him to know that is the reason and that it's not ok to put things like that on Facebook. We have been getting on quite well I feel like making up another reason not to meet up is going against my principals. I don't lie if j can help it...

I know but I want him to know that is the reason and that it's not ok to put things like that on Facebook. We have been getting on quite well I feel like making up another reason not to meet up is going against my principals. I don't lie if j can help it...

I really think you should go for a quick drink with him at least. It's not like you need to go home with him and sleep with him. Just bring up his Facebook as well on the date and try and gauge what he's like. It's an experience for goodness sake, some people on here are too pedantic
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I really think you should go for a quick drink with him at least. It's not like you need to go home with him and sleep with him. Just bring up his Facebook as well on the date and try and gauge what he's like. It's an experience for goodness sake, some people on here are too pedantic

He's clearly only into sex, can't speak very good English and HAS PICTURES OF GUNS EVERYWHERE!?

No no no no don't do this OP, keep safe

:creep::K:
Thank you for the replies!! He texted me this morning saying "good morning beautiful girl" "looking at your photo first thing in the morning is amazing" he puts loads of smileys etc.*

However I'm not going to pursue this I'm going to send him a message explaining what I found and the block him.

I hope he doesn't come into the shop again. *

Wow. How does he know you don't have any experience.

This guy is a legend
Original post by A-LJLB
He's clearly only into sex, can't speak very good English and HAS PICTURES OF GUNS EVERYWHERE!?

No no no no don't do this OP, keep safe

They can meet in a pub or some other public place, would you just relax
They can meet in a pub or some other public place, would you just relax

Don't tell me to relax thank you.
When it comes to someone's safety, no.
Original post by A-LJLB
Don't tell me to relax thank you.
When it comes to someone's safety, no.

There are plenty of safety precautions she can take whilst still going to see him. As I said before, public place, letting friends know she's with him, having 999 on speed dial etc.
There are plenty of safety precautions she can take whilst still going to see him. As I said before, public place, letting friends know she's with him, having 999 on speed dial etc.

You've obviously missed the part where she said she isn't comfortable meeting him, doesn't that count for something?
Original post by A-LJLB
You've obviously missed the part where she said she isn't comfortable meeting him, doesn't that count for something?

Lots of things in life make us feel uncomfortable, doesn't mean we should hide away from them
Lots of things in life make us feel uncomfortable, doesn't mean we should hide away from them

This is an absolute joke.
Original post by A-LJLB
This is an absolute joke.

Well excuse me for encouraging someone to live a little

You're excused :smile:
Original post by A-LJLB
You're excused :smile:

Thanks B

Have to agree with A-LJLB

Merely because OP is raw. This guy is gonna absolute rip her in half mentally..and maybe..literally.

Although I am in favour of the true alpha's of this world like this man seems to be, it would be cruel to encourage this.

Any other 'common' girl and there's no problem
good morning beautiful girl :biggrin:

Spoiler

Personally I wouldn't because the fb stuff immediately puts me off. I'd warn you to avoid him, as it's better to be safe - However it's your choice at the end of the day, if you feel you still want to go, go with caution. bring a friend etc. He already knows where you work so be careful.

But I urge you not to!!
Original post by sean_doran98
good morning beautiful girl :biggrin:

Spoiler

Oh my god stop spreading your snaphcat across loads of threads.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending