The Student Room Group

Does this make me insecure about myself?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Oooo so mature. Are we going full on "talk to the hand" :hand:

"To slow" hahahaha.

See the edit.
Original post by TruthBeTold'
What a load of nonsense. The proof is in the pudding. OP's beta behaviour has lead him to turn to TSR for relationship advice. You seem incredibly TRIGGERED.
Haha, if you think his girl isn't up to any shenanigans. You're wrong.

- WHEN THERE IS DOUBT..THERE IS NO DOUBT -

It's not her merely 'hanging out' with another guy. It's the surrounding factors like her CONSTANTLY doing it, probably at odd hours in combination with a lack of attention/affection for her bf. She probably talks about this guy a lot too.

You are an evil person. You are encouraging his beta behaviour. He has a problem and you're encouraging him not to change. You lack experience and have been terribly selfish in what you have written.

You youself know what you have writen is dubious in content. Hence, you have decided to cover youself in a nice warm coat of anonomity.

Disgusting behaviour

OP here -
I don't really understand your views on a relationship.. So much so that I'm on the verge of thinking you're a troll. You think couples that have been together for years are together because one is the Alpha and one is the Beta?

A relationship is you have one person to emotionally and physically connect with. You each have flaws but you look past them because you love the person. You describe love as if it's some wolf pack.

For the record, I did seek TSR as advice and opinions, and it's far to say most of your judgements were assumed.
Original post by WishfulThinker1
OP here -
I don't really understand your views on a relationship.. So much so that I'm on the verge of thinking you're a troll. You think couples that have been together for years are together because one is the Alpha and one is the Beta?

A relationship is you have one person to emotionally and physically connect with. You each have flaws but you look past them because you love the person. You describe love as if it's some wolf pack.

For the record, I did seek TSR as advice and opinions, and it's far to say most of your judgements were assumed.

c00l
WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Let her know how you're feeling and that's the beginning of the end. She will see you as a weak beta. You are meant to be her stoic rock. She is meant to turn to you for emotional support. You turn to her and you're screwed.

Imagine going to her and saying 'Baby i'm feeling a little paranoid and insecure' in any variation of that sentence. You will simultaneously make her want to be sick and more importantly break her heart because instantly she'll realise she has to go through the slow painful process of breaking up with you. And because she realises you're not the 'man' she naturally desires. Of course, these thoughts are most likely to be subconscious depending on how experienced she is . The girl I quote says 'sit down and talk'..thats what happens in love books, movies and buzzfeed articles. It's not realistic and only works if you wish to kill the relationship.
If you have a problem, you mention it once. If there is no change then you completely remove your attention. She will come back begging for it because you have raised your value. It will also allow your partner to independently evaluate their actions. Emotion will take over and she'll realise why she is with you in the first place.

She needs an alpha in her life.

The more you communicate with her the worse you will make this. Keep it to yourself or talk to your other friends..or us if you have any concerns. We ( people like me and not those above ) will guide you on your actions.

You can choose to listen to others above. But it will be a mistake.

'If you want to learn how to catch fish, you ask a fisherman not the fish. - Interpret that at your will.

HAHAHAHAH genuinely dont know if this is a joke or whether you are actually serious :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by evalilyXOX
HAHAHAHAH genuinely dont know if this is a joke or whether you are actually serious :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm as serious as a PhD thesis.

I'm as serious as Article 50.
I'm as serious as a PhD thesis.

I'm as serious as Article 50.

I like you ! You're funny ! :biggrin::tongue:
Original post by evalilyXOX
I like you ! You're funny ! :biggrin::tongue:

Babe

Quick Reply

Latest