The Student Room Group

Children's nursing, Edgehill

Anyone else? Looking for other people starting children's nursing at edge hill in September. Would be nice to get to know a few people before we start x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Laugraham
Anyone else? Looking for other people starting children's nursing at edge hill in September. Would be nice to get to know a few people before we start x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm starting children's nursing in September. Are you living in or commuting? X
Reply 2
I will be commuting, I have 2 kids so can't live in and I only live 30 mins away. Are you living in? How old are you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be commuting just moved 20 minutes away from the uni and 19 x
Reply 4
Oh that good then. I'm 24. It's nice to finally speak to someone who is doing the same course x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know I've literally found nobody on the course! I've just looked at our time table and it looks like we'll be really busy basically in everyday.
Reply 6
Ye, I got my timetable the other day. What group are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It says I'm in group 5 what group are you in?x
Reply 8
I'm in group 2. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hi I'm starting child nursing too and I'm also in group 2 :smile: are you excited to start next week? :smile: xx
Reply 10
Yayyy, there was a girl who was also in group two at enrolment yesterday didn't really speak to her much but glad Ive spoke to people who are in my group. Yea I'm excited but nervous aswel, you excited about starting x
Reply 11
Yeah I'm excited but sooo nervous haha are you living off campus? Are you in the Facebook chat? Xx
Reply 12
Ye I have 2 kids so will be driving. Are you living in or commuting? No I've tried to find it but can't, what's the group called? X
Reply 13
Ye I have 2 kids so will be driving. Are you living in or commuting? No I've tried to find it but can't, what's the group called? X

I'm living off campus I've got a little girl so I'm driving too :smile: I only live in Ormskirk though so not far! Haha. How far are you away from edge hill? I will add you in the group chat on Facebook of you like. What's your name i will try and find you xx
Reply 14
I live in widnes takes me about 40mins. Yes please, lauren Graham x
Reply 15
I live in widnes takes me about 40mins. Yes please, lauren Graham x

What does your picture look like I'm trying to find your but there's loads of Lauren Graham's haha xx
Reply 16
Lol yea there are loads. A girl and little boy stood on grass near a tree lol x

Quick Reply

Latest