The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Aspley House & Castings House 2016/2017

Hi all,

If you are coming to live with us at either our Aspley House & Little Aspley House or Castings House, we have created private residents Facebook groups for you to meet and greet your new flatmates:

We will also be happy to answer any questions you may have before you arrive :smile:
If you have booked a room with us at Castings House, photos of our brand new social spaces can be found on our website: https://www.prodigy-living.co.uk/cities/huddersfield/castings-house

1.jpg
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi,

I was in the middle of booking a room at the Aspley House, but there was a statement that I don't fully understand. It says "I understand that my room reservation and group reservations (if applicable) will be only held for 24hrs from the point of confirmation". Does it mean that I have to show up at your premises in 24hrs after booking a room? Or does it mean that I have to make the first payment within 24hrs? Or maybe it means something else?

Thanks for your reply.
Original post by kadom93
Hi,

I was in the middle of booking a room at the Aspley House, but there was a statement that I don't fully understand. It says "I understand that my room reservation and group reservations (if applicable) will be only held for 24hrs from the point of confirmation". Does it mean that I have to show up at your premises in 24hrs after booking a room? Or does it mean that I have to make the first payment within 24hrs? Or maybe it means something else?

Thanks for your reply.

Hi Kadom,

Not at all :smile:

When you apply to book a room at any of our residences, you have 24 hours to pay the £150 deposit to confirm your room. Otherwise after this period, the room becomes available again.
Reply 4
Oh, then it's fine. Thank you :smile:
hi, im arriving on 23rd of september is there a possibility of short stay ???
Original post by samuelreddy
hi, im arriving on 23rd of september is there a possibility of short stay ???

Hi Samuel,

How long were you interested in staying for? :smile:
Original post by Prodigy Living
Hi Samuel,

How long were you interested in staying for? :smile:

15-17weeks I'm thinking
Hi Samuel, we would be happy to discuss a short stay booking with you - if you could reply to the private message we've just sent you with your contact details, a member of the team will be in touch. Thanks!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest