The Student Room Group

I'm 17 and only like guys 14-16

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Only time will tell. That's like asking if I will start liking broccoli any time soon.
Why don't you have a seat?
Original post by PrinceHarrys
Why don't you have a seat?

Eh?
Original post by RDKGames
Only time will tell. That's like asking if I will start liking broccoli any time soon.

Was just wondering if it was a phase a lot of people go through. Hopefully my preferences will stick 2-3 years below and not stick at 14-16 for the rest of my life, that's me done for any kind of relationships ahahah.
Original post by zainyyyyy
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What's your question?
That's kinda weird
Original post by akbar0123
That's kinda weird

I know it is, but I feel like it's something a lot of people go through but just don't want to admit. I'm pretty sure it's just a phase.

EDIT: why is it weird actually? I simply like people younger than me? Does no one in the world like people younger than them? That physically wouldn't make sense, if everybody liked people older than them no one would ever be in a relationship.
(edited 7 years ago)
nothing wrong with that as far as I'm concerned

most 15 year old guys would *** their pants if a 17 year old girl asked them out
Why do you like 14 year old guys? They're literally the most cringy/gross/immature beings on the planet.
Original post by Abstract_Prism
Why do you like 14 year old guys? They're literally the most cringy/gross/immature beings on the planet.

I don't like ALL 14 year old guys, and it's not their personality that I'm attracted to, at all.
the lolita complex, classic.
Original post by lw8
I don't like ALL 14 year old guys, and it's not their personality that I'm attracted to, at all.

chrishansen.jpg
lol im the complete opposite, I have a very unhealthy crush on my 50y/o physics teacher :s-smilie:
Original post by PrinceHarrys
chrishansen.jpg

Why are you being such a horrible person?
Original post by RDKGames

I'm pretty sure you won't start liking broccoli any time soon =))
Original post by Rhaenys10
I'm pretty sure you won't start liking broccoli any time soon =))

Subtle hint for the OP then :wink:
Original post by lw8
Hey guys I'm 17, bi and only like guys between the ages of 14 and 16, (occasionally I will like another 17 year old, never older) is this normal? I'm worried that my preferences will never grow up and I'll still be 25 and never be able to date anyone as my preferences are still stuck so young, will I grow out of my preferences?

of course you will don't worry
it's pure chance that you've only liked guys between those ages
16; fine I guess, as you're 17. 14 and 15, I'm sorry, but that's just weird, furthermore, why on earth would you go for someone that's probably going to be very immature?
Reply 19
Original post by lw8

M!LF

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending