The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes FINE ART 2016 applicants

Anyone starting first year in Fine Art at Brookes this September?
Reply 1
I am :smile:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by izzy2313
I am :smile:

oh hey :biggrin: how's it going are you excited as I am yet clueless on what to expect ahahaha btw where will you be living
Reply 3
Original post by sipe
oh hey :biggrin: how's it going are you excited as I am yet clueless on what to expect ahahaha btw where will you be living

Yes me too and I have no idea what to expect too but it will be fun :smile: Clive booth what about you?
Reply 4
Yes me too and I have no idea what to expect too but it will be fun :smile: Clive booth what about you?

lucky you I'm in Harcourt hill hall, sucks to be so far away but I wasn't high priority since I was here last year. I bet it'll be fun :biggrin: are all first years moving in this weekend? I'm coming on Saturday you?
Reply 5
Original post by sipe
lucky you I'm in Harcourt hill hall, sucks to be so far away but I wasn't high priority since I was here last year. I bet it'll be fun :biggrin: are all first years moving in this weekend? I'm coming on Saturday you?

That's not too bad and as you were here last year you'll know your way around better! So are you first year or second year...? Yeah most are I think and yes I'm moving in Saturday too!
Reply 6
That's not too bad and as you were here last year you'll know your way around better! So are you first year or second year...? Yeah most are I think and yes I'm moving in Saturday too!

I'm first year, I did Architecture last year ended up not really enjoying it and switched courses at the end :tongue: I was always torn between the two just glad that I'm certain now aha good luck with settling in tomorrow (y)
Reply 7
Original post by sipe
I'm first year, I did Architecture last year ended up not really enjoying it and switched courses at the end :tongue: I was always torn between the two just glad that I'm certain now aha good luck with settling in tomorrow (y)

Oh that's cool, sucks that you didn't enjoy it but art will be good! Yes you too whoever you are :smile:
Reply 8
Oh that's cool, sucks that you didn't enjoy it but art will be good! Yes you too whoever you are :smile:

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending