Ok:h:

Original post by OGGUS
Posted from TSR Mobile
walaykum asalam how you been? Howz IB?

Its fine. Its hard especially arabic :bawling:
But i like the course overall
Original post by hamza772000
how r u?

Is that you in you profile pic? :rofl: if i ever see u in the street i'll scare you :rofl:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Is that you in you profile pic? :rofl: if i ever see u in the street i'll scare you :rofl:
yh thats me :lol: y u laughin? :rofl:
yh thats me :lol: y u laughin? :rofl:

Lol i find it funny cause i never expected you to use your own face as a profile pic, maybe Ghassan but not you :rofl:
No seriously if i do ever see you in yorkshire or london i'll burst out laughin :lol:
Ok:h:

Its fine. Its hard especially arabic :bawling:
But i like the course overall

that's good. Good luck :top: with the course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol i find it funny cause i never expected you to use your own face as a profile pic, maybe Ghassan but not you :rofl:
No seriously if i do ever see you in yorkshire or london i'll burst out laughin :lol:
lol :tongue:
Haha why? :tongue: And if I see some1 laughin at me I'll know its you :colonhash: :tongue:

why woulf you expect me to use my face.
btw I used to use it before like for 2 weeks before knowing you guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
i think this is so beautiful the face mask im wearing it inshallah! :excited:
lol :tongue:
Haha why? :tongue: And if I see some1 laughin at me I'll know its you :colonhash: :tongue:

Oh no you wont know its me i can become a niqabi. Good luck tryin to tell its me

Original post by OGGUS
why woulf you expect me to use my face.
btw I used to use it before like for 2 weeks before knowing you guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk you seem like the kinda guy

What's with all the ninjas :tongue:

Heyy how was ur day ? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha_tah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tenth ninja later and FINALLLLYYY someone notices me :rofl: :colondollar: :facepalm:

I was seeing how many I could go before someone made a comment :tongue:
Original post by tasha_tah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like yesterday :tongue:
Hbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Question guys but does anyone know what these mean in maths: qualitative variables, continuous variables, and discrete quantitative variable
Thanks

Usually you'll get asked to identify qualitative and quantitative data. Qualitative = variables involving letters, for example, variables which are the names of people in your class.
Quantitative = variables involving numbers, such as the ages of people in your school.
There are 2 types if quantitative data: continuous and discrete.
Continuous = generally a measure such as height (you can get a variable to varying degrees depending on the measurement taken)
Discrete = a variable with a fixed scale (not completely sure how to explain this) and example is shoe size. You can get 6 and 6.5 for example, but no values in between.

I hope that helps :smile:
And thanks for the personal rep! Apparently I've given out too much rep so I'll have to catch up on that when possible:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;W32HW5xj0bM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W32HW5xj0bM[/video]
Original post by Matrix123
Usually you'll get asked to identify qualitative and quantitative data. Qualitative = variables involving letters, for example, variables which are the names of people in your class.
Quantitative = variables involving numbers, such as the ages of people in your school.
There are 2 types if quantitative data: continuous and discrete.
Continuous = generally a measure such as height (you can get a variable to varying degrees depending on the measurement taken)
Discrete = a variable with a fixed scale (not completely sure how to explain this) and example is shoe size. You can get 6 and 6.5 for example, but no values in between.

I hope that helps :smile:
And thanks for the personal rep! Apparently I've given out too much rep so I'll have to catch up on that when possible:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much, that is very helpful :hugs: :smile:
And no worries, i would rep you for that post but i have used to rep in the last 24 hours

Latest