The Student Room Group

What are my chances of getting into Imperial College London?

Hey guys! I just did my AS Levels (Reformed and Old combined) and got A*AA (A* is from finishing the whole Maths A-Level in my first year) and we're looking at about 94.5% average across all my subjects (chemistry, physics, maths, further maths). I've been predicted A*A*A*A at A Levels and got 7 A*s and 5 A's in GCSE. What are my chances of getting into Imperial for Civil Engineering?

I have loads of extra curricular as well but just cba to list them xD
It's very competitive but you have a really good chance I think.
Reply 2
Original post by nonametosee
Hey guys! I just did my AS Levels (Reformed and Old combined) and got A*AA (A* is from finishing the whole Maths A-Level in my first year) and we're looking at about 94.5% average across all my subjects (chemistry, physics, maths, further maths). I've been predicted A*A*A*A at A Levels and got 7 A*s and 5 A's in GCSE. What are my chances of getting into Imperial for Civil Engineering?

I have loads of extra curricular as well but just cba to list them xD

Their current offer rate is 50% (http://university.which.co.uk/imperial-college-london-i50/civil-engineering-4-years-9000-h201-38472) but I'd say your chances are better than that.
Reply 3
90%
95%
Reply 5
100%
105%
Reply 7
You should be fine as long as you don't punch the interviewer during the interview:tongue:
Imperial is not as hard as Oxbridge to get in

Quick Reply

Latest