The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Feeling emotional

A friend told me today that my papa's fight had inspired them to sign up on the organ donation register. Words can't describe how much that meant to me :h: papa's struggle isn't in vain if he can inspire others to sign up and help save others in the future :smile:
It's strange because starting new jobs and travelling to new places didn't stress me at all, yet the feeling of uni and freshers week is giving me a LOT of anxiety now. I can't put my finger on exactly why this is so. :frown::dontknow:
No side-effects to my meds, yet.One of my family members had just been taken to hospital though. Concerned, but I've kept my cool.
Thats good to hear and im sorry to hear about your family member, i hope it aint to serious and they are alright
Feeling awful. Something just happened in my family and now its my fault :frown::bawling:I'm going to get my work done and try and think less about what will happen when my Dad gets home :erm:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Feeling awful. Something just happened in my family and now its my fault :frown::bawling:I'm going to get my work done and try and think less about what will happen when my Dad gets home :erm:

Im sorry to hear that :hugs: Hope you dont be in to much trouble
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Im sorry to hear that :hugs: Hope you dont be in to much trouble

:frown: thank you :hugs::frown: going offline to focus :I
:frown: thank you :hugs::frown: going offline to focus :I

Welcome and good luck :hugs:, im here if you need someone to talk to

Hope everything will be okay :frown: my stomach literally turned for you, I'm so sorry to hear ;_;
Original post by PandaCalavera
Hope everything will be okay :frown: my stomach literally turned for you, I'm so sorry to hear ;_;

Me too
Well I just proved a really complicated trig identity so I'm feeling really proud of myself rn :lol:But :frown::erm:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
MY HAIR!:bawling: She cut into the layers too much!!! Now the bottom half of my hair is too thin and the top half too thick in contast. I LOOK LIKE A MUSHROOM WITH A HAIR THINNING PROBLEM:bawling:

This is the funniest thing I've read all day.
Original post by Friar Chris
This is the funniest thing I've read all day.

So unsympathetic to my hair plights:cry2:
think less about what will happen when my Dad gets home :erm:

basically what I worry about when something goes wrong :tongue:
Me too
Well I just proved a really complicated trig identity so I'm feeling really proud of myself rn :lol:But :frown::erm:

Damn it, I have no idea how to prove the really hard ones with cot squared divided by other stuff. I hope the other things turns out better. If theres nothing you can do to help now, just try to stop worrying :h:
Original post by ForestShadow
Damn it, I have no idea how to prove the really hard ones with cot squared divided by other stuff. I hope the other things turns out better. If theres nothing you can do to help now, just try to stop worrying :h:

haha :tongue: it's difficult :I took me a small eternity but I got there :yy:Practice and we'll get there :five:
:/ trying - failing arghhh
haha :tongue: it's difficult :I took me a small eternity but I got there :yy:Practice and we'll get there :five:
:/ trying - failing arghhh

I dont have patience for practice tho and I dont even like maths that much (pls no triggered), but I need it for my course xD Ill get there someday :moon:

was the thing an accident or something you did intentionally? If it was an accident, Im sure he wont be too harsh on you :erm:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
So unsympathetic to my hair plights:cry2:

maybe get someone to cut the thicker parts so its all thin overall and at least consistent? :holmes:
Original post by ForestShadow
I dont have patience for practice tho and I dont even like maths that much (pls no triggered), but I need it for my course xD Ill get there someday :moon:
was the thing an accident or something you did intentionally? If it was an accident, Im sure he wont be too harsh on you :erm:

I have stupid reflex things where I'll just do something a bit out of the blue, I've inherited it from my Mum but she won't admit it. It could get me into serious trouble. So I guess intentional. I had no time to think about it and didn't really mean it. I ruined my favourite socks in the process :frown:
#rip
Pretty fantastic. It's my day off. Slept til 11am, spent a few hours watching my boyfriend play The Tomorrow Children (it's tempting me too now gdi) followed-up with some TV time. Had delicious fresh salmon for dinner. Now sat on my the couch with my mother, enjoying a bottle of Rioja, and about to play a bit of Final Fantasy XIV.*:biggrin:
I have stupid reflex things where I'll just do something a bit out of the blue, I've inherited it from my Mum but she won't admit it. It could get me into serious trouble. So I guess intentional. I had no time to think about it and didn't really mean it. I ruined my favourite socks in the process :frown:
#rip

Ah well everyone feels random at times, dont worry about it and dont blame your mum :lol: who wants to admit they passed on the 'out of the blue' gene..idk.

Anyway you didnt mean it, so try to explain that to your dad when he gets back, hopefully he will be somewhat understanding.

Your fav socks went huh...thats sad :console:

from a detective point of view I concur a spillage :holmes:

If its serious trouble, perhaps talk to other family members in the meantime?

Latest