The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by junayd1998
Yeah ! :tongue: Yeahhh well... its a good show!

Ok.

Never said it was a bad show :rofl:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Ok.

Never said it was a bad show :rofl:

Yeah did i say that u said it was was a bad show ? geez.

Original post by junayd1998
Yeah did i say that u said it was was a bad show ? geez.

:rofl: i had to use that meme
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
hello guys

Bonjour....
Original post by saeed9764
Sri lankan?

Bingo.

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
dude you are so pretty :love:

Dude, you are so lovely. :hugs:

Original post by Qaz25
No.. I wouldn't believe you :tongue: Sure you're not one of those addicts who likes to think they never use it? :mmm: Tbh, I've had it for nearly a year.. and still don't get how to use it properly :rofl:

Btw, is it a bad time for me to say that I also thought you looked a bit Bengali too? :colondollar: :lol:

I don't even have snapchat. I took the picture on the request of my friends. :lol:

See above. :tongue:
Bonjour... How are you?

thinking if a bucket list is a good thing, optimistically it gives you goals and aims and accomplishments when you tick stuff off, pessimistically it pressurises you to do stuff/leave stuff out/could be too extreme, realistically I just do things I want to do without planning, Im more of a in the moment guy. thats how I am atm :holmes: hows your list going?

and how are you?
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Bingo.

Dude, you are so lovely. :hugs:

I don't even have snapchat. I took the picture on the request of my friends. :lol:

See above. :tongue:

But dude :tongue:
:lovehug::smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
But dude :tongue:
:lovehug::smile:

Hush and thank me for the honest compliment, Cheese. :wink:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Hush and thank me for the honest compliment, Cheese. :wink:

thanking you very muchly :love:
Original post by animeamanda1412
kpop is basically my everything

Original post by Qaz25
Technically, if no one knows anything about me on here, then everything would be a secret :holmes: :tongue:

Haha awww :console:

What should I call you instead?

Saba Baba? Sabinder? Sabzi? Sabanda?

I can't just call you Saba, coz that's boring innit :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao, I just said why would you cry over such a thing. How's that a secret. :ninja:

But, just Saba is fine. It is a sexy name. :u:
Well i suffer with things so it helps to you know see you goals and aims and that in a list. And true it could put pressure on you but if you dont set to much of unrealistic goals and that, then i feel its fine.
And i wish i was a more of a in the moment without planning person to be honest but thats just who i am nowadays. And im not to bad thanks

Ah I see, well dont let me bring you down then my bad :lol:

So Im guessin your list is pretty realistic then? Is it more academic/hobby/travelling orientated? :holmes:

Yeah I saw you said you had a bad few days, its all a cycle butterfly, cliche but true. The next few days or weeks will be much better :console:
Original post by Saba XD

Confidence is sexy actually hence your name is sexy :holmes:
Original post by ForestShadow
Confidence is sexy actually hence your name is sexy :holmes:

:colondollar:

Hey, how are you? :h: what's your name? :colone:
Original post by Saba XD
:colondollar:

Hey, how are you? :h: what's your name? :colone:

Questions questions huh :holmes:

Good evening saba, I am fine on this pleasant evening, about to watch kung fu panda 3 after a long day of school, dancing and martial arts :lol:

My name is.....well I prefer to keep mine to myself :007:

Just call me forestshadow, it rolls off the tongue in a complicated but sophisticated manner I think :u:

hows your evening then? good weather? (yes I used weather in the convo-deal with it)
Bored 😑
Original post by ForestShadow
Questions questions huh :holmes:

Good evening saba, I am fine on this pleasant evening, about to watch kung fu panda 3 after a long day of school, dancing and martial arts :lol:

My name is.....well I prefer to keep mine to myself :007:

Just call me forestshadow, it rolls off the tongue in a complicated but sophisticated manner I think :u:

hows your evening then? good weather? (yes I used weather in the convo-deal with it)

Sorry, for the questions. :ninja:

I haven't even watched the first 2 movies, let alone the 3rd one. Tell me how it is, I might give it a try. :h:

Fine then. :cry2: Forestshadow. Happy? :frown:

Yeah, I like the rain. (I like talking about weather. Lol :lol:)
(edited 7 years ago)
Right guys, so it's now the start of the 4th week and what a journey my body has been through! Feeling fantastic, not only happier with how it looks, but feel confident, and healthier!

Here's the photo for the start of my 4th week! :smile: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474062308.424618.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 838
Original post by Saba XD
Lmao, I just said why would you cry over such a thing. How's that a secret. :ninja:

I dunno lol.

You're saying your own name is sexy? That's not very modest of you :tongue:

Though you are right.. it's a nice name mashallah :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Justtryingtolive
Right guys, so it's now the start of the 4th week and what a journey my body has been through! Feeling fantastic, not only happier with how it looks, but feel confident, and healthier!

Here's the photo for the start of my 4th week! :smile: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474062308.424618.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

keep going :woo:can see differences the time when you started it :yy:
you seem like an Asian to me :holmes: south Asian perhaps? :erm:

Spoiler

Latest