The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel accommodation for non-drinkers

Hi, basically I wanted to know what Uni halls in Brunel are like. I don't want to live with 7 other people that are going to be obsessed with going out and drinking/making noise.... . I don't want to miss out on making friends but i would prefer a quiet and clean place to live.
If anyone else knows about Brunel halls or anyone who has had the same concerns, please let me know what you have done for this.
Thanks a lot
Original post by ocala
Hi, basically I wanted to know what Uni halls in Brunel are like. I don't want to live with 7 other people that are going to be obsessed with going out and drinking/making noise.... . I don't want to miss out on making friends but i would prefer a quiet and clean place to live.
If anyone else knows about Brunel halls or anyone who has had the same concerns, please let me know what you have done for this.
Thanks a lot

Are you thinking of applying to Brunel or are you going there in a couple of days?
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by SteveB234
Are you thinking of applying to Brunel or are you going there in a couple of days?

Couple of days
Original post by ocala
Thanks a lot

I'm afraid that at every uni many of the halls are filled with those who want to drink and go out. It's pot luck really if you get a quieter flat unless they specificially offer one. As for cleanliness, student flats/houses are so rarely clean no matter who lives in them, you learn to ignore it.

Quick Reply