The Student Room Group

I'm currently quite drunk AMA

Generic AMA thread is generic. Go ahead :biggrin:
How long did it take you to type the thread title without making a mistake?
Why are you on the student room when drunk?
How many fingers am i holding up?
Why are you drunk and on a forum by 11pm? Weakling!
Reply 5
What's your favorite bean?
Reply 6
Original post by UWS

In the Bible it says “And you, take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and emmer, and put them into a single vessel and make your bread from them. During the number of days that you lie on your side, 390 days, you shall eat it." - Ezekiel 4:9
Reply 7
Original post by swirly
In the Bible it says “And you, take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and emmer, and put them into a single vessel and make your bread from them. During the number of days that you lie on your side, 390 days, you shall eat it." - Ezekiel 4:9

Original post by JamesN88
How long did it take you to type the thread title without making a mistake?

Roughly a minute

Original post by IvoryToast
Why are you on the student room when drunk?

I'm home, it was from a BBQ with my dumbass friends, last time I'll see them before I leave for university :biggrin:

Original post by retro_turtles
How many fingers am i holding up?

None currently :O

Original post by sinfonietta
Why are you drunk and on a forum by 11pm? Weakling!

Ay, don't judge me

Original post by UWS

Heinz :cool:
Original post by swirly

What
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Ay, don't judge me

I'm judging you !!!*
Original post by sinfonietta
I'm judging you !!!*

Be nice :frown:
Do you have a Welsh accent?
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Do you have a Welsh accent?

Nope, family's from England :smile: I can speak a moderate amount of welsh though.
Nope, family's from England :smile: I can speak a moderate amount of welsh though.

Cool. :smile: By the way, you'll enjoy Sheffield, if going out is your thing.
Cool. :smile: By the way, you'll enjoy Sheffield, if going out is your thing.

Hey, you know I'm going to Sheffield? :biggrin: Yeah, I'm excited. Looking forward to meeting new people.
Hey, you know I'm going to Sheffield? :biggrin: Yeah, I'm excited. Looking forward to meeting new people.

I want to go to Sheffield Uni next year, so I went on some threads and saw you on them lol. And, you'll enjoy, Sheffield, and plus it's not too expensive here, and some of my friend's go and they enjoy it. :smile:
I want to go to Sheffield Uni next year, so I went on some threads and saw you on them lol. And, you'll enjoy, Sheffield, and plus it's not too expensive here, and some of my friend's go and they enjoy it. :smile:

I appreciate that, thank you :smile: I'm really excited!

Quick Reply

Latest