The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well, it all depends on the girl and what they are looking for but as long as you are generally a decent person and treat girls with respect you will be fine! Just make friends with girls, get to know them, find the girls who like you as a person and I'm sure one of them will want to date you :smile: You just have to be yourself and if you genuinely like someone then ask them out and don't be afraid of getting no sometimes
Original post by Saba XD
Awwwww that's sweet. :colondollar:

Where is my VM btw? :colonhash: :tongue:

Aww well it's true!
No one wants to date me though :frown: (sex isn't important to me though anyway)

In the works! Wasn't feeling very good last night so wasn't really doing any of that stuff.
But it's all ok now.
So shall do your PM now! :smile:
Most likely not
if she likes you for you then it won't bother her

its not really a turn on or a turn off, its just a thing.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww well it's true!
No one wants to date me though :frown: (sex isn't important to me though anyway)

In the works! Wasn't feeling very good last night so wasn't really doing any of that stuff.
But it's all ok now.
So shall do your PM now! :smile:

Aww I'm sure you're still very young and got loads of time ahead. :h:
Yeah, i have virgin media too so it only means more free calls!

Spoiler

Original post by Saba XD
Aww I'm sure you're still very young and got loads of time ahead. :h:

To be fair I'm technically still young (19 in 2 weeks)
Yeah I guess so
8 rejections so far though isn't a good stat tbh :frown:
Yeah, I personally don't mind
Original post by FireFreezer77
To be fair I'm technically still young (19 in 2 weeks)
Yeah I guess so
8 rejections so far though isn't a good stat tbh :frown:

Don't take them as rejections. Take it as they were not the one for you so instead of being with them and then suffering from heartache. It is better to be with the one and only with whom you will have a happy life. :h:
Being a virgin is not a turn off for guys. It's rather rare these days for guys to meet girls who are virgins. Being a virgin is not bad at all @Saba XD. It's a good thing. A good number of guys would love to date virgins.

Latest

Trending

Trending