The Student Room Group

Can someone read over my personal statement?...

... And offer any advice? I am applying for Manchester!
If you are willing to read over it and are an official TSR student guide please let me know and I will PM you.
Thanks in advance!
(edited 7 years ago)
I seriously warn against this; someone could easily use bits of your personal statement for themselves - could you get a teacher or parent to check it?
Original post by Clintbarton
If you are willing to read over it please let me know and I will PM you.
Thanks in advance!
Err your Teachers maybe?
Reply 3
Original post by Clintbarton
If you are willing to read over it please let me know and I will PM you.
Thanks in advance!

Don't share your PS. On the forum or by PM. Have people you know and trust look it over. Family. Teachers. They know you and will be able to help keep your personal statement PERSONAL as well.

Also: Manchester don't actually use your personal statement. They use the non-academic information form that they'll send you to fill out after your UCAS form is sent to them. Good luck :smile:
Reply 4
people who haven't started their PS incoming
Considering I'm already at uni, and don't really care about using other peoples' personal statements because I have no need anymore...I'd love to help you out regardless lol
Reply 6
Please don't post your personal statement on TSR (it will be flagged for plagiarism) or send it to random strangers over the internet.
Reply 7
yeah you need to be careful about who you share your personal statement with. Fact. But I am a doctor who recently graduated from Manchester and I would be happy to help. PM me
Original post by JayAhm
Don't share your PS. On the forum or by PM. Have people you know and trust look it over. Family. Teachers. They know you and will be able to help keep your personal statement PERSONAL as well.

Also: Manchester don't actually use your personal statement. They use the non-academic information form that they'll send you to fill out after your UCAS form is sent to them. Good luck :smile:
What do you have to complete on the form?
To alter the original post... I actually meant official TSR team members... should have made that clear. Oops:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending