The Student Room Group

Chance of getting into front office with a Computer Sci degree

Hopefully going to Nottingham uni in 2017 to study Computer Science with an international year so MSci. Currently doing at A level Computer Sci, Geography and English Lit on track for AAB-ABB. I'm going to apply to insight days and all the opportunities I can, does anyone know when applications for work experience and insight days for A level students open? And finally chances of landing grad scheme or internship at the end of it all?
Thanks
Edit: I'm also open to looking into Hedge funds for similar things
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dvizex
Hopefully going to Nottingham uni in 2017 to study Computer Science with an international year so MSci. Currently doing at A level Computer Sci, Geography and English Lit on track for AAB-ABB. I'm going to apply to insight days and all the opportunities I can, does anyone know when applications for work experience and insight days for A level students open? And finally chances of landing grad scheme or internship at the end of it all?
Thanks
Edit: I'm also open to looking into Hedge funds for similar things

For the topic of the thread, read the FAQ

For the question, they will open up throughout the year. Be on the lookout, check out the student ladder for available programmes.

Hedge funds generally aren't happening straight from uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
1.6%

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending