The Student Room Group

Is 6Ft 4 a "Okay" height?

I'm 17, just want to know some opinions from girls, if 6ft4 is too tall or if it is decent, being 6ft4 to me is okay, I think I am still growing but much slower now, I'm literally 5cm away from my head touching my door frame, I do notice I am taller than most people in my age group and rarely see someone taller than me. Being tall ive also noticed people show more respect and do not challenge. When I'm looking at myself I dont even look tall, but when I'm standing up on the bus or the train , its really funny, everyone is so small I cant help smiling to myself lol it happens...
ps I have an attraction to short girls, ironic I know..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EnemyofState
I'm 17, just want to know some opinions from girls, if 6ft4 is too tall or if it is decent, being 6ft4 to me is okay, I think I am still growing but much slower now, I'm literally 5cm away from my head touching my door frame, I do notice I am taller than most people in my age group and rarely see someone taller than me. Being tall ive also noticed people show more respect and do not challenge. When I'm looking at myself I dont even look tall, but when I'm standing up on the bus or the train , its really funny, everyone is so small I cant help smiling to myself lol it happens...
ps I have an attraction to short girls, ironic I know..

There are literally hundreds of threads on this site asking the same damn question. And the resounding answer is yes. 6ft 4 is better than ok. It's a great height for a guy. Almost all women like tall men, unless they themselves are midgets (like under 5ft 2).
shut up man haha
Reply 3
You're too short :wink:
Reply 4
yess!! that is a good height :smile: i like the feeling of being beside a much taller guy, i feel more protected and girly? but dont get me wrong, height is just height... it really doesnt matter in the end, it all comes down to personality and traits you look for in a partner!
Original post by aw147
yess!! that is a good height :smile: i like the feeling of being beside a much taller guy, i feel more protected and girly? but dont get me wrong, height is just height... it really doesnt matter in the end, it all comes down to personality and traits you look for in a partner!

A lot of girls have said that to me actually. In my college I get way too much attention, dunno if it's looks or height, meh maybe both

Posted from u a hoe mobile
Reply 7
A lot of girls have said that to me actually. In my college I get way too much attention, dunno if it's looks or height, meh maybe both

Lol then why did you make this thread?
Original post by Sisuphos
Lol then why did you make this thread?

Just to get a opinion from other people,
Reply 9

ahaaaha well height and looks.. powerful combo
Reply 10
Original post by aw147

buff ting
Reply 11

You lack so much confidence. You've come here to seek validation at 1:30am from bored youths who can't sleep.

You already know the answer to this question.

You'e come here to humble-brag.

You've come here to announce to the world that you're 6'4

We don't care

And before you try and accuse me of being jealous or something, i'm taller than you.
Reply 12
Well let's just say I've never heard a girl complain about a guy being too tall...
Original post by Truth'
buff ting

😂😂😂
Original post by Truth'
You lack so much confidence. You've come here to seek validation at 1:30am from bored youths who can't sleep.

You already know the answer to this question.

You'e come here to humble-brag.

You've come here to announce to the world that you're 6'4

We don't care

And before you try and accuse me of being jealous or something, i'm taller than you.

😂😂😂👊🏽👊🏽
Reply 15
Original post by cbreef
There are literally hundreds of threads on this site asking the same damn question. And the resounding answer is yes. 6ft 4 is better than ok. It's a great height for a guy. Almost all women like tall men, unless they themselves are midgets (like under 5ft 2).

Even midgets want tall guys. One of my friends is 5'1 and says she wants a 6 footer... Although I think she'll be ok with someone 5'9-5'10 too
Bruh I just asked a simple question and people getting emotional like geez 👀
Original post by Allie4
Even midgets want tall guys. One of my friends is 5'1 and says she wants a 6 footer... Although I think she'll be ok with someone 5'9-5'10 too

It's incredible that 5'8'' and shorter guys haven't collectively committed suicide.
I'm 5ft 7" lmao

It's incredible that 5'8'' and shorter guys haven't collectively committed suicide.

Eh, I have my incredibly sarcastic wit, what more do you want
Reply 19

Lol maybe that's why they're all working on becoming filthy rich. I mean... look at Bernie Ecclestone

Latest

Trending

Trending