The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
It stands for previously banned user and pinkteddyx64 has made 200 accounts and being banned the same amount aswell.

If you check at that user post history it's said he joined in Feb 2016. So it's deffo not L
200? Jeezus gad damn :lol:

ok :tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
200? Jeezus gad damn :lol:

ok :tongue:

Yeah lol its shocking he's a massive troll on here that won't leave TSR. All he does is cause problems and disruptions on here and he does it out of enjoyment.
Yeah lol its shocking he's a massive troll on here that won't leave TSR. All he does is cause problems and disruptions on here and he does it out of enjoyment.
What enjoyment does he get out of it? :tongue:
What enjoyment does he get out of it? :tongue:

:dontknow: He's a crazy sob and I can't believe Andy98 met the guy irl lol
[video="youtube;VbfpW0pbvaU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbfpW0pbvaU[/video]

the end is so weird :?
:dontknow: He's a crazy sob and I can't believe Andy98 met the guy irl lol
How and why did he meet it irl? :tongue: so he just does it for the lols i guess :rofl:
That's not L lol its pinkteddyx64 a notorious multi time PBU

And judging by your posting style, you are one of those members on Digital Spy who is a notorious wind up merchant, (WUM). :colonhash:
Original post by mediaya
[video="youtube;VbfpW0pbvaU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbfpW0pbvaU[/video]

lol idk why but I love this :tongue:
lol idk why but I love this :tongue:

same :rofl:
u like the video or the acc song?
Original post by m_lakeside
And judging by your posting style, you are one of those members on Digital Spy who is a notorious wind up merchant, (WUM). :colonhash:

What the hell you talking about? :confused: I don't use digital spy lol and I'm pretty sure everyone hates you and says similar things. You have yourself to blame :bike:
Original post by mediaya
same :rofl:
u like the video or the acc song?
the song and the video too tbh lol
:colonhash:
Original post by mediaya

Song sucks
the song and the video too tbh lol

hehe same!
the end is weird tho lol like wtf acc happens?:hmmmm2:
What the hell you talking about? :confused: I don't use digital spy lol and I'm pretty sure everyone hates you and says similar things. You have yourself to blame :bike:
:rofl: u bully lmao
Song sucks

lol oki , good for u :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
hehe same!
the end is weird tho lol like wtf acc happens?:hmmmm2:
yh idk tbh lol

I'm not a bully :colonhash: if you post on CTAM you will know more about him. Everyone here and other forums hates him he's nuisance. Don't know why but that's his own fault for being hated.

:hugs:
I'm not a bully :colonhash: if you post on CTAM you will know more about him. Everyone here and other forums hates him he's nuisance. Don't know why but that's his own fault for being hated.
ok ok take a chill pill :tongue:

Latest