The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Looking for Student Accommodation!

I've had a transfer from a different University onto the second year of Business and Marketing at Coventry University. As the transfer took long I have been unable to secure accomodation so if anyone else is in the same position as me with no accomodation then I have a proposal. Hear me out. If anyone is still looking for Accommodation then there are still 4 bedroom, 2 Bathroom and 1 kitchen departments available at UniCityLodge in Coventry. It's £512 per week. If 4 people choose to go in then it would work out at £128pp. Total of £6400 a year. Don't Worry! It's all inclusive; Every Bill + Internet and Wifi access. +24Hour security and Laundry facilities etc. I'm looking for 3 others to go in on this with me as UniCityLodge DO NOT MATCH/PAIR YOU UP WITH OTHERS! So trying to take this on my own would mean I have to pay £512per week. Kinda Sad right? So if your still looking for accommodation then get at me ASAP! I'm a new transfer to Coventry University and don't know anything about it. Will be starting on the 2nd year of Business&Marketing as I've completed my first year elsewhere. Or incase this doesn't work and your thinking of giving your accommodation up then let me know as I will be able to take this off of your hands. Cheers 💪💪👻
Reply 1
Original post by deejaysingh
I've had a transfer from a different University onto the second year of Business and Marketing at Coventry University. As the transfer took long I have been unable to secure accomodation so if anyone else is in the same position as me with no accomodation then I have a proposal. Hear me out. If anyone is still looking for Accommodation then there are still 4 bedroom, 2 Bathroom and 1 kitchen departments available at UniCityLodge in Coventry. It's £512 per week. If 4 people choose to go in then it would work out at £128pp. Total of £6400 a year. Don't Worry! It's all inclusive; Every Bill + Internet and Wifi access. +24Hour security and Laundry facilities etc. I'm looking for 3 others to go in on this with me as UniCityLodge DO NOT MATCH/PAIR YOU UP WITH OTHERS! So trying to take this on my own would mean I have to pay £512per week. Kinda Sad right? So if your still looking for accommodation then get at me ASAP! I'm a new transfer to Coventry University and don't know anything about it. Will be starting on the 2nd year of Business&Marketing as I've completed my first year elsewhere. Or incase this doesn't work and your thinking of giving your accommodation up then let me know as I will be able to take this off of your hands. Cheers 💪💪👻

I have a 3 bed house, 2 second years are due to move in, its got two bathrooms, 7 min walk from uni. its £125 admin fees and £630 deposit (arrangements can be made for the deposit), the rent is £455 a month including all bills and internet, parking is also available. Its in a prime location so you get what you pay for, just realised your're on my course this year! PM me for more
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Im new on TSR, could we move this convo to whatsapp please? 07456985028 Text me 🙃✌️️
Reply 3
Original post by JW21_
I have a 3 bed house, 2 second years are due to move in, its got two bathrooms, 7 min walk from uni. its £125 admin fees and £630 deposit (arrangements can be made for the deposit), the rent is £455 a month including all bills and internet, parking is also available. Its in a prime location so you get what you pay for, just realised your're on my course this year! PM me for more

Im new on TSR could we move this convo to whatsapp please? 07456985028, text me 💪🙃

Quick Reply

Latest