The Student Room Group

What does this dream mean?

I had this dream that I was eating at this restaurant and I was eating a lot of things which were really meaty and suddenly this woman comes up to me and she's like "That is human meat, a human was murdered so you could eat that, what is your name" and I'm like "[Insert my name]" and suddenly she starts screaming "[insert my name] is a murderer" and I go out the restaurant with 2 other people who were eating with me and suddenly there are all these leaflets saying "[Insert my name] eats human meat" and stuff like that.

Then this guy asks me and the 2 other people who were eating with me to come into this room. And we all come in and he's like that restaurant does sell human meat but doesn't tell us altho if u did u research enough u would know. Then he start explaining how the meat we were eating comes from a woman who probably had her ovaries ripped out and put on our plate and we could see the resemblence. And then he was holding this bee and turned it on its stomach and put like a little bit of meat into the stomach and the stomach sucked it up really quickly and he said this is what our bodies do to the human meat.

After this dream, the site of meat makes me feel sick and I can't/won't eat meat anymore. But chicken and fish is okay because I know where its coming and its not as bad as cow or lamb or even human.

What does this dream even mean???

EDIT: I no longer eat chicken because I saw raw chicken being cooked and it made me almost throw up.

EDIT: I don't eat fish either because I think its best to go all out.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

@iEthan I meant to put this in chat
Original post by bluemadhatter
After this dream, the site of meat makes me feel sick and I can't/won't eat meat anymore. But chicken and fish is okay because I know where its coming and its not as bad as cow or lamb or even human.

Why is eating chicken/fish okay on the basis you know where it's coming from? Why don't you just eat traceable beef/lamb from a local butchers?
Perhaps it is symbolic, and means that a group that you are a part of or associated with is going to hurt someone or several people, and you are taking part in it even though your better judgement tells you that what you are doing is wrong. Is there anything you really feel like you are doing that you should not be doing? (And I'm not asking you to tell me, this is just to get you thinking.) Otherwise, what does human meat mean to you? Does it carry significance or does your mind have a first impression it keeps jumping to? These may be giveaway clues. And you may consider being more careful around fast-food restaraunts... just kidding.
Original post by hezzlington
Why is eating chicken/fish okay on the basis you know where it's coming from? Why don't you just eat traceable beef/lamb from a local butchers?

You can tell when something is chicken or fish and fish is going to be eaten regardless if humans catch them and chicken I'm a bit weary but it just seems okay because I know its from a chicken. Who knows what kind of meat is traceable nowadays I mean just look at the tesco horse meat thing :erm: I rather not take the risk and as I said the smell and thought of it makes me sick regardless.
A sign that it's time to go vegetarian mate! The meat you last ate was cursed by that animal for you to dream this. 😂
I would say it means absolutely f*** all.
I don't think it means anything.
Original post by Anonymous

No dream is fck all. Your subconscious creates dreams based on fears...deep wants...deep emotions you aren't aware of etc and it symbolises it for your in a dream.
nothing.
Reply 10
When I have a dream, I always use this dream dictionary to look up each and every word that represents a piece of the dream:
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

I find that it works well. Try it out.
Original post by Anonymous

I second this XD
Original post by EnemyofState
No dream is fck all. Your subconscious creates dreams based on fears...deep wants...deep emotions you aren't aware of etc and it symbolises it for your in a dream.

Most dreams mean nothing unless you over analyse them and pretend they are associated to deeper emotions.
You'll get over most dreams by the time you've had your breakfast
Original post by EnemyofState
Perhaps it is symbolic, and means that a group that you are a part of or associated with is going to hurt someone or several people, and you are taking part in it even though your better judgement tells you that what you are doing is wrong. Is there anything you really feel like you are doing that you should not be doing? (And I'm not asking you to tell me, this is just to get you thinking.) Otherwise, what does human meat mean to you? Does it carry significance or does your mind have a first impression it keeps jumping to? These may be giveaway clues. And you may consider being more careful around fast-food restaraunts... just kidding.

Like an abortion?
Most dreams are nonsense. But if this dream was vivid and felt real then I guess it means you need to stop harming people around you. Maybe you backbited or slandered someone, or somehow hurt them?
Reply 16
It probably was just a nightmare! so chill
Reply 17
Your dream means you will experience untold woe in the near future.

This service just cost you $20, cheques not accepted.
Original post by bluemadhatter
I had this dream that I was eating at this restaurant and I was eating a lot of things which were really meaty and suddenly this woman comes up to me and she's like "That is human meat, a human was murdered so you could eat that, what is your name" and I'm like "[Insert my name]" and suddenly she starts screaming "[insert my name] is a murderer" and I go out the restaurant with 2 other people who were eating with me and suddenly there are all these leaflets saying "[Insert my name] eats human meat" and stuff like that.

Then this guy asks me and the 2 other people who were eating with me to come into this room. And we all come in and he's like that restaurant does sell human meat but doesn't tell us altho if u did u research enough u would know. Then he start explaining how the meat we were eating comes from a woman who probably had her ovaries ripped out and put on our plate and we could see the resemblence. And then he was holding this bee and turned it on its stomach and put like a little bit of meat into the stomach and the stomach sucked it up really quickly and he said this is what our bodies do to the human meat.

EDIT: I no longer eat chicken because I saw raw chicken being cooked and it made me almost throw up.

EDIT: I don't eat fish either because I think its best to go all out.

Little combo of your avatar + your dream xD.
The first part(1st paragraph) is probably you feeling guilty about something. The second part(2nd paragraph) is weird, have you ever had an interest in small living things such as insects or flys or organs?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending