The Student Room Group

Depressed over girls

I am heavily depressed over how women are.. Today I just witnessed once again - for the billionth time - how a guy that acts like a complete brainless idiot (and frankly like a criminal) gets all the attention from all the girls (and I do mean all!!) and I get nothing.

And so, basically, being polite, having manners and never breaking any rules makes me 'dreadful' and 'too much work' (like they said to me). They told me they don't want to entertain me. Who asked them to? Why do girls need to have fun?

I feel like I am one of the only few people on this planet who is actually a serious person in his entirety.

I've been depressed about women's behavior (including constant rejection) for decades.. seeing this penible situation is even more agonizing for me. Sigh.. when will I ever get better with women, let alone understand them..?

Scroll to see replies

It's easy to think if you're nice then you're desirable, and should be wanted over someone who acts brainless

However think what do people want out of a relationship? Imagine just sitting with someone talking politely. Some people may want that but realistically not many people will. People do want fun and that is a fact. People want someone who will make them laugh.

Yes its true that being a charmer is what can make someone fall for you, but they won't notice you out of politeness, they will notice what stands out and they find fun.

It's not the 'way women are', it's the fact that nobody is impressed by having manners
I think you're looking in the wrong places.
And generalising large groups of people is always a mistake.
Reply 3
Sure, we want someone fun.

Funny.. I am impressed when girls have manners and I find it extremely attractive.
Original post by 571122
I am heavily depressed over how women are.. Today I just witnessed once again - for the billionth time - how a guy that acts like a complete brainless idiot (and frankly like a criminal) gets all the attention from all the girls (and I do mean all!!) and I get nothing.

And so, basically, being polite, having manners and never breaking any rules makes me 'dreadful' and 'too much work' (like they said to me). They told me they don't want to entertain me. Who asked them to? Why do girls need to have fun?

I feel like I am one of the only few people on this planet who is actually a serious person in his entirety.

I've been depressed about women's behavior (including constant rejection) for decades.. seeing this penible situation is even more agonizing for me. Sigh.. when will I ever get better with women, let alone understand them..?

work hard and be boring for a year or two then show up in a suit that cost more than their rent, a watch worth more than their car and a car that can do triple digits with ease

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by jamesthehustler
work hard and be boring for a year or two then show up in a suit that cost more than their rent, a watch worth more than their car and a car that can do triple digits with ease

Spoiler

Odd response.
Reply 6
Original post by 571122
Odd response.

Also, *****y advice since even if you're successful with it, you're mostly gonna attract gold diggers. Honestly, if I was rich, I'd keep as low a profile as possible to see which girls like me for my heart and mind rather than my £. I don't understand guys who think like james tbh (no offence james).

Spoiler

Just asking "girl" out seems easier. Might save you a few interviews to boot,
Reply 8
Typical nice guy rant. I've seen no less than about 50 variants of what you've written. Including mine when I was a 15 year old. That makes 51.

Either become alpha and act like them

Or stay beta and continue to be frustrated.

It's your choice and so far you've chosen to stay the way you are therefore...

You should not be complaining.

P.S - You'll probably read a variant of your type finally being successful with women in your late 20s. Whilst that may be true, you should also expect them to be promiscuous and to add to the current divorce rate statistics.

Either adapt, or sink.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Raiden10
Just asking "girl" out seems easier. Might save you a few interviews to boot,

with that line of work you don't get interviews you buy, it arrives you package you trade and resend
Original post by 571122
Odd response.

it is however the truth

Original post by Sisuphos
Also, *****y advice since even if you're successful with it, you're mostly gonna attract gold diggers. Honestly, if I was rich, I'd keep as low a profile as possible to see which girls like me for my heart and mind rather than my £. I don't understand guys who think like james tbh (no offence james).

none taken but
you don't use this to find the mother of the children this is for gold digger you date 'em a few bottles of fizz, some low-end tiffany silver pieces, do the deed and drop them
it is however the truth

none taken but
you don't use this to find the mother of the children this is for gold digger you date 'em a few bottles of fizz, some low-end tiffany silver pieces, do the deed and drop them

You assume that the OP wants to "do the deed and drop them". Doesn't sound like he does. And it doesn't have to be the mother of my children. For anything longer than than an ONS or a 2 day thing, I'd want the girl to like me for my character (and my penis, penis compliments are the best)
I **** sluts on every party
Reply 13
Original post by Sisuphos

Yes, that's correct. There are too many gold diggers out there..
Reply 14
Original post by johnbuchanan
I **** sluts on every party

Wooh!! Great answer! +1!
Reply 15
Original post by Truth'
Typical nice guy rant. I've seen no less than about 50 variants of what you've written. Including mine when I was a 15 year old. That makes 51.

Either become alpha and act like them

Or stay beta and continue to be frustrated.

It's your choice and so far you've chosen to stay the way you are therefore...

You should not be complaining.

P.S - You'll probably read a variant of your type finally being successful with women in your late 20s. Whilst that may be true, you should also expect them to be promiscuous and to add to the current divorce rate statistics.

Either adapt, or sink.

Listen to what Emilio Zapata said.
Original post by jordanshelley97
It's easy to think if you're nice then you're desirable, and should be wanted over someone who acts brainless

However think what do people want out of a relationship? Imagine just sitting with someone talking politely. Some people may want that but realistically not many people will. People do want fun and that is a fact. People want someone who will make them laugh.

Yes its true that being a charmer is what can make someone fall for you, but they won't notice you out of politeness, they will notice what stands out and they find fun.

It's not the 'way women are', it's the fact that nobody is impressed by having manners

That's exactly what I wanted to say

You have people all figured out, mate

And now for OP:

Original post by 571122

however harsh it may seem, every human interaction is based on exchange
think about a mother and her kid, for instance... if the two of them have a good relationship, they may love each other unconditionally when the kid reaches a certain age, but if you think of it, the child's affection has developed as a result of years and years of nurturing. back when they were a toddler, they loved their mum because she fed them, helped them walk etc... and i don't think i need to get into detail regarding how things go the other way round, because i'm already digressing, but i think you get my point

so by being polite, you're offering most girls absolutely nothing. we're looking for someone interesting, for someone that can bring sth new into our lives, and politeness, while necessary, is not sufficient
Original post by 571122
Yes, that's correct. There are too many gold diggers out there..

there may be but being cheap doesn't help you either
look for girls with the same status as you
Reply 18
Original post by Rhaenys10
That's exactly what I wanted to say

You have people all figured out, mate

And now for OP:

however harsh it may seem, every human interaction is based on exchange
think about a mother and her kid, for instance... if the two of them have a good relationship, they may love each other unconditionally when the kid reaches a certain age, but if you think of it, the child's affection has developed as a result of years and years of nurturing. back when they were a toddler, they loved their mum because she fed them, helped them walk etc... and i don't think i need to get into detail regarding how things go the other way round, because i'm already digressing, but i think you get my point

so by being polite, you're offering most girls absolutely nothing. we're looking for someone interesting, for someone that can bring sth new into our lives, and politeness, while necessary, is not sufficient

I studied those principles in university, but knowing them doesn't help me squat. I give my full personality, women reject it and the dumb guy wins.
Original post by 571122
I studied those principles in university, but knowing them doesn't help me squat. I give my full personality, women reject it and the dumb guy wins.

really? I had no idea that was stuff people studied:smile:)) it's always seemed logical to me
anyway, if he wins, then he's not dumb
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending