Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Well :naughty: you should :hugs::yep:

:nah: I don't think so :tongue:
:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
Sorry, for the questions. :ninja:

I haven't even watched the first 2 movies, let alone the 3rd one. Tell me how it is, I might give it a try. :h:

Fine then. :cry2: Forestshadow. Happy? :frown:

Yeah, I like the rain. (I like talking about weather. Lol :lol:)

Lol I love questions dont get me wrong, I was merely saying you were asking questions :rofl:

Wow but its so good

[video="youtube;PXi3Mv6KMzY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXi3Mv6KMzY[/video]

What have you watched then/films you like? divergent, maze runner series? or at least harry potter ? :wink:

Awww dont be sad, it just anonymity and all that :007:

Rain is rly good, cos during the day you can umbrella ppl walking the same way at at night its just the perfect sound :moon: like a natural lullaby of water drop piano keys :holmes:

Whats the whether like for you on this fine morning, its very sunny and perfect over here :u:
Original post by Matrix123
Are you saying biology is just colouring in?:lolwut:
Don't you mean geography? :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok Ive seen this joke 1 too many times now :rofl: where does the joke that geography is just colouring in come from?

Yours sincerely,

A curious geographer :holmes:
Original post by ForestShadow
Ok Ive seen this joke 1 too many times now :rofl: where does the joke that geography is just colouring in come from?

Yours sincerely,

A curious geographer :holmes:

Hahaha :lol:
I know there's (a bit :tongue:) more to it than that :mmm: Just kidding, I guess that's the side most people hear about? Whenever any of my friends speak about geography it's sometimes about the case studies, but most often, they talk about thr graphs and diagrams they had to draw and colour in. And you do have to take colouring pencils with you to the exam so...:ahee:

I hope this clears up some of your geographical doubts,
An (ex) historian :u:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha :lol:
I know there's (a bit :tongue:) more to it than that :mmm: Just kidding, I guess that's the side most people hear about? Whenever any of my friends speak about geography it's sometimes about the case studies, but most often, they talk about thr graphs and diagrams they had to draw and colour in. And you do have to take colouring pencils with you to the exam so...:ahee:

I hope this clears up some of your geographical doubts,
An (ex) historian :u:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay well thanks for clearing that up....I never took colouring pencils with me for my geo gcse or AS and I still did well so :ahee:

also in my 5 years of geo, Ive only coloured stuff once or twice

Thanks anyways

Why did you drop history? :holmes:
Reply 845
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I don't even have snapchat. I took the picture on the request of my friends. :lol:

See above. :tongue:

Yeh yehhh :tongue: why did your friends request for you to take a pic of yourself? Lol

I did think Sri Lankan the moment you said you weren't Bengali and before the other guy guessed

You look good :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatima1998
keep going :woo:can see differences the time when you started it :yy:
you seem like an Asian to me :holmes: south Asian perhaps? :erm:

Spoiler

Hmm I see someone has breached copyright legislations *cough* frenchunicorn twin alert *cough*. That's what frenchunicorn says, and on about who gives better comments pfft lol! Thanks for the encouragement! Will try so hard these last 2 weeks before uni starts!

Yah you were actually right, I am a south Asian! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah okay well thanks for clearing that up....I never took colouring pencils with me for my geo gcse or AS and I still did well so :ahee:

also in my 5 years of geo, Ive only coloured stuff once or twice

Thanks anyways

Why did you drop history? :holmes:

It is a great pleasure, good sir! Wow, this must be a first in the history of geography! Well done, congratulations are in order :congrats:
Maybe it's a difference in exam boards?:holmes:

That is a very interesting point that should be looked into.

To discover the beauty geography has to offer :u:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
It is a great pleasure, good sir! Wow, this must be a first in the history of geography! Well done, congratulations are in order :congrats:

Posted from TSR Mobile

cant tell if sarcastic :colonhash:
cant tell if sarcastic :colonhash:

Please see edit - the bit about being the first person was a joke but the congratulations was not sarcastic, I meant it. It's great you did well at it in both gcse and AS:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Please see edit - the bit about being the first person was a joke but the congratulations was not sarcastic, I meant it. It's great you did well at it in both gcse and AS:yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I see, apologies then, whats your mystery 'main area of interest then' :colone:/higher education aims something more exciting than world war 1 like maths :colonhash:

I joke, maths is good when I understand it, not C3 tho :colonhash:
Well then, here is me making a fantastic speech at some sort of graduation.

Spoiler

Ah I see, apologies then, whats your mystery 'main area of interest then' :colone:/higher education aims something more exciting than world war 1 like maths :colonhash:

I joke, maths is good when I understand it, not C3 tho :colonhash:

You are forgiven :u: (no worries :tongue:)
Now that would be telling:mmm:

Maths is good:yep::five:
Haha yeah, things get difficult when you don't understand it/ when it tries to deceit you in the exam questions :unimpressed:
Posted from TSR Mobile
You are forgiven :u: (no worries :tongue:)
Now that would be telling:mmm:

Maths is good:yep::five:
Haha yeah, things get difficult when you don't understand it/ when it tries to deceit you in the exam questions :unimpressed:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for your forgiveness mlady :hat2:

Whats wrong with telling? imagine what would happen if we all kept everything bottled up until it reached breaking point huh :holmes:

Ill tell first, Im going for accounting, and studying geo, maths and bio

I know the feel with exam qs, these memes tho...

Thank you for your forgiveness mlady :hat2:

Whats wrong with telling? imagine what would happen if we all kept everything bottled up until it reached breaking point huh :holmes:

Ill tell first, Im going for accounting, and studying geo, maths and bio

I know the feel with exam qs, these memes tho...

Oh no need to thank me :proud:

Interesting point, but imagine what would happen if we all shared every piece of information to everyone:holmes:

Ooh nice! Nice subjects:yep: (I would say minus the geography but as yours doesn't seem to be the same as the one my friends do, I am assuming your exam board is "proper geography" if there is such a thing:holmes:Tbh, geography goes right over my head :tongue:)
I'm thinking of going for accounting too!:five: Still looking into it though

Haha, great stuff! That first one is actually very clever :u: :lol:
And I xan relate the the second one :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by junayd1998

Spoiler

Haha finally lmao, it's still quite long tbh :tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
Haha finally lmao, it's still quite long tbh :tongue:

Loool no! I feel so bald now. head gets cold now when i go out
Original post by junayd1998
Loool no! I feel so bald now. head gets cold now when i go out
Well compared to mine it is :tongue: I wanted to keep my top longer but the barber cut it too short when I last went lol :tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
Well compared to mine it is :tongue: I wanted to keep my top longer but the barber cut it too short when I last went lol :tongue:

yeah haha :tongue: lool yeah il just keep my top long and my sides short.

Anyways how you doing :smile:

Latest