The Student Room Group

Feeling unmotivated

In year 9 I wanted to became a gastroenterologist so badly I didn't care whether people laughed at me and what they thought of me.I don't understand what happened and when and why bu suddenly I no longer wanted to become a doctor and became surrounded by the toxicity of fashion and my parents want me to became a doctor.I don't know who I am anymore what I want what my passion is what i am good at and what my calling in life is I am confused I used to be so sure that my life is medicine now it is not that I don't want to be a doctor I do but also I no longer want it as badly as I used to.

I want my old self-back who wanted it so badly who was free of nonsense and did not care who she looked and did not care what people thought and did not have to pretend and be fake losing her sense of self.
Original post by Anonymous1502
In year 9 I wanted to became a gastroenterologist so badly I didn't care whether people laughed at me and what they thought of me.I don't understand what happened and when and why bu suddenly I no longer wanted to become a doctor and became surrounded by the toxicity of fashion and my parents want me to became a doctor.I don't know who I am anymore what I want what my passion is what i am good at and what my calling in life is I am confused I used to be so sure that my life is medicine now it is not that I don't want to be a doctor I do but also I no longer want it as badly as I used to.

You know what you have to do....in kinda you own words...

Original post by Anonymous1502

I will be free of nonsense and will not care who I look like and will not care what people think and will not have to pretend and be fake losing my sense of self.

Quick Reply

Latest