The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by junayd1998
yeah haha :tongue: lool yeah il just keep my top long and my sides short.

Anyways how you doing :smile:
yh cool :smile:

I'm ok, just studies y'know :tongue: Wbu? How's sixth form or college? What subjects u taking?
i came here expecting a photo thread, but instead got a chat thread with the occasional photo :colonhash:
Original post by hamza772000
yh cool :smile:

I'm ok, just studies y'know :tongue: Wbu? How's sixth form or college? What subjects u taking?

yeah i get ya too much work to do :tongue: yeah im good, yeah its good im doing maths, IT and physics. Wbu?
Original post by junayd1998
yeah i get ya too much work to do :tongue: yeah im good, yeah its good im doing maths, IT and physics. Wbu?
Me too lol, Maths, FM, Physics and Comp Sci :smile:
Original post by justinawe
i came here expecting a photo thread, but instead got a chat thread with the occasional photo :colonhash:

Same :iiam:
Reply 865
Original post by justinawe

Original post by typicalvirgo
Same :iiam:

The irony being that you two are adding to the conversation but not adding photos yourselves :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qaz25
Yeh yehhh :tongue: why did your friends request for you to take a pic of yourself? Lol

I did think Sri Lankan the moment you said you weren't Bengali and before the other guy guessed

You look good :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

'Cause I generally don't take pictures, but, this year, my friends are determined to change that. :lol:

Thank you. :h:
Reply 867
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
'Cause I generally don't take pictures, but, this year, my friends are determined to change that. :lol:

Thank you. :h:

Haha.. and are your friends winning? :tongue:

With a face like yours, I think you should definitely be comfortable taking more photos of yourself :mmm: :tongue:

You're welcome :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I expected a photo contest here 😅
Original post by Qaz25
Haha.. and are your friends winning? :tongue:

With a face like yours, I think you should definitely be comfortable taking more photos of yourself :mmm: :tongue:

You're welcome :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The Head of Sixth Form told me off for taking selfies on Wednesday, so what do you think? :rofl:

Very kind of you. :h:
Original post by Bloodscoop
I expected a photo contest here 😅
:rofl:
Bored waiting on my mum in town. She's late as usual -_- thank God for snapchat :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474115878.807220.jpg Love a filter haha 🤗😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Are you saying biology is just colouring in?:lolwut:

Spoiler

:nah: I don't think so :tongue:
:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I do :tongue:
Reply 874
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
The Head of Sixth Form told me off for taking selfies on Wednesday, so what do you think? :rofl:

Very kind of you. :h:

Loooooool! That's genuinely quite funny :tongue: were you taking them in class or during a free period? I think your friends have changed you :mmm:

My pleasure :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Bored waiting on my mum in town. She's late as usual -_- thank God for snapchat :laugh:

looooveeee the TREEEKKKKK SHIRTTTTT :biggrin:
Original post by Cascadess
looooveeee the TREEEKKKKK SHIRTTTTT :biggrin:

Its one of my many Trekkie themed t shirts :teehee:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Its one of my many Trekkie themed t shirts :teehee:

ahahha, I haven't got any shirts, I prefer to have trek cufflinks, ties, lappel pins, accessories :wink: :P I appreciate that trekness though <3
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I do :tongue:

Haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Justtryingtolive
Hmm I see someone has breached copyright legislations *cough* frenchunicorn twin alert *cough*. That's what frenchunicorn says, and on about who gives better comments pfft lol! Thanks for the encouragement! Will try so hard these last 2 weeks before uni starts!

Yah you were actually right, I am a south Asian! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ummm what :dontknow:
I tagged frenchunicorn because she can tell about your progress Better than me :h:
Oks :yy:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest