The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University London Freshers Megathread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ARoxanne
Yeah, the official City ones come out today but there's lots of third party ones for which most people are going. There's a freshers facebook and whatsapp group if you're interested, pretty much all the events are discussed there amongst other things haha.

How did you find out about the whatsapp group? Is there's any way I could be added
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by pictorialdiary
How did you find out about the whatsapp group? Is there's any way I could be added

Yo I've pm'd you x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone going to be studying Maths? When do we get our student ID's?
Original post by PugDevil
A big congratulations to those that are going to the university!

You can use this thread to say hello to fellow students and discuss how excited you are to begin your fantastic journey!

This thread is yours, take it away

Hello everyone, in going to be studying sociology and will be commuting probably by train :biggrin:
Would anyone want to commute with me? I think It would help to lessen first week nerves travelling with a buddy
Original post by goldjewel
Hello everyone, in going to be studying sociology and will be commuting probably by train :biggrin:
Would anyone want to commute with me? I think It would help to lessen first week nerves travelling with a buddy

Hey, going to be studying Criminology within the Sociology department also! Where abouts are you travelling from to get to City, sounds like a good idea!

I'm commuting too where you travelling from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by bioloves
City for optometry
So excited

Posted from TSR MobileThat makes two of us at least on here!
Original post by Bighe4d123
Hey, going to be studying Criminology within the Sociology department also! Where abouts are you travelling from to get to City, sounds like a good idea!

Hello :smile:
First travelling on the London midland service, from Hemel Hempstead to Euston
Then second train is Euston to Angel, northern line!
How about you?
Original post by fazza6200
I'm commuting too where you travelling from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm travelling from Hemel Hempstead, how about you?
Hello :smile:
First travelling on the London midland service, from Hemel Hempstead to Euston
Then second train is Euston to Angel, northern line!
How about you?

I'm a bit closer than you are, I'm coming from Loughton on the Central Line then onto the northern line to Angel. Don't mind meeting up still if your up for it!
I'm a bit closer than you are, I'm coming from Loughton on the Central Line then onto the northern line to Angel. Don't mind meeting up still if your up for it!

Oh okay :smile:
Yeah of course why not, when does your induction start? Do you think it's similar to mine?
Actually I think all the social science department timetables are the same
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bioloves
City for optometry
So excited

Posted from TSR Mobile

What subjects and grades did you get for A-levels?
Oh okay :smile:
Yeah of course why not, when does your induction start? Do you think it's similar to mine?
Actually I think all the social science department timetables are the same

My timetable starts on the 19th, this Monday. Haha yeah I was going to say I'm sure ours will be very similar, maybe even together.

Send me a private message on here if you want to meet up though! Sounds like a good idea!
My timetable starts on the 19th, this Monday. Haha yeah I was going to say I'm sure ours will be very similar, maybe even together.

Send me a private message on here if you want to meet up though! Sounds like a good idea!

Okay I have x
I'm travelling from Hemel Hempstead, how about you?

For the first week Watford but then going from Harrow on the hill to Euston to Angel coz my fam's moving house xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fazza6200
For the first week Watford but then going from Harrow on the hill to Euston to Angel coz my fam's moving house xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

We will probably be on the same train then for the first week!
We will probably be on the same train then for the first week!

Yes!! Most probably! I already know about 6/7 people travelling from Watford to Angel so we won't be alone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Anyone commuting to King's Cross?
Anyone doing Civil Engineering?
Reply 59
Hey guys :smile:
Check out these discounts !
myunidays.com/r/AacZMpOZ4kI

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending