The Student Room Group

Depressed over girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 571122
I studied those principles in university, but knowing them doesn't help me squat. I give my full personality, women reject it and the dumb guy wins.

'Dumb guys' (like me) always win because we have something called a personality. Although I don't know you personally, being nice is cool but if that is what you think is gonna win you over the ladies then you are in for a big surprise.

Nice people who think they can win people over by being 'nice and presentable, and gentlemanly' - are often conceited, snobbish, obnoxious and pretentious individuals.

It's called having a personality and being yourself - not having to rely on image just to make a point.
Dont pursue them, just allow subconscious processes to happen - if need be lower standards if thats what it takes. Unfortunately society attaches positive connotations to the beautiful even though if you examine their actions closely they are highly immoral and corrupt people. Whereas everything ugly people do will tend to be subconsciously labelled as 'creepy' even though they are genuinely honourable.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by ValerieKR
You're probably just a d*ck and don't know it.

Oh, well lookie here, look who's going to the report button! :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Rhaenys10
really? I had no idea that was stuff people studied:smile:)) it's always seemed logical to me
anyway, if he wins, then he's not dumb

Wroooooooong.
Original post by 571122
Wroooooooong.

well why don't you tell me what that guy do and i'll tell you if it's cool or not, will ya?
Reply 25
Original post by AngloIndiaCrew
Dont pursue them, just allow subconscious processes to happen - if need be lower standards if thats what it takes. Unfortunately society attaches positive connotations to the beautiful even though if you examine their actions closely they are highly immoral and corrupt people. Whereas everything ugly people do will tend to be subconsciously labelled as 'creepy' even though they are genuinely honourable.

Society sucks! Society sucks!
Original post by 571122
I am heavily depressed over how women are.. Today I just witnessed once again - for the billionth time - how a guy that acts like a complete brainless idiot (and frankly like a criminal) gets all the attention from all the girls (and I do mean all!!) and I get nothing.

And so, basically, being polite, having manners and never breaking any rules makes me 'dreadful' and 'too much work' (like they said to me). They told me they don't want to entertain me. Who asked them to? Why do girls need to have fun?

I feel like I am one of the only few people on this planet who is actually a serious person in his entirety.

I've been depressed about women's behavior (including constant rejection) for decades.. seeing this penible situation is even more agonizing for me. Sigh.. when will I ever get better with women, let alone understand them..?

you just need to be somewhat "badder". the ladies love a badass, as you have noticed yourself. i am sure the other posters on here can give you tips. *
Reply 27
well why don't you tell me what that guy do and i'll tell you if it's cool or not, will ya?

It's hard to tell what he did. He just said stupid thing after stupid thing. If I can remember the conversation, here it is:

guy: "Aaaahhh im gonna pick up my bike from the police station. £333 fine. hahahaaaa"
girls: hahahahaaa
guy: "and im so lucky that even my dog thinks i drove home drunk"
girls: haahaaaa, i hope you get your bike back. if you dont, it will stay there :biggrin:
guy: "hahaha i was so drunk"
girls: its totally not worth it :biggrin:
guy: yea, imma have some booze now totally
guy: bike impounded, booze, cant get ny better than that!
girls: hahahahahaaa

I believe this man has an IQ of 20. It makes me cringe just re-iterating his troglodyte, disgusting low intelligence talk.

However, I enjoyed my talk with some philosophers who at least had a brain. We talked about the etymology and the ontology of language as well as Super String theory.
Original post by Sisuphos
You assume that the OP wants to "do the deed and drop them". Doesn't sound like he does. And it doesn't have to be the mother of my children. For anything longer than than an ONS or a 2 day thing, I'd want the girl to like me for my character (and my penis, penis compliments are the best)

it more complex finding a long term partner but for that you need a prenup and to stack serious wealth
Original post by 571122
It's hard to tell what he did. He just said stupid thing after stupid thing. If I can remember the conversation, here it is:

guy: "Aaaahhh im gonna pick up my bike from the police station. £333 fine. hahahaaaa"
girls: hahahahaaa
guy: "and im so lucky that even my dog thinks i drove home drunk"
girls: haahaaaa, i hope you get your bike back. if you dont, it will stay there :biggrin:
guy: "hahaha i was so drunk"
girls: its totally not worth it :biggrin:
guy: yea, imma have some booze now totally
guy: bike impounded, booze, cant get ny better than that!
girls: hahahahahaaa

I believe this man has an IQ of 20. It makes me cringe just re-iterating his troglodyte, disgusting low intelligence talk.

However, I enjoyed my talk with some philosophers who at least had a brain. We talked about the etymology and the ontology of language as well as Super String theory.

you may think that guy sounds like an idiot but in certain circumstances, i'd be pretty impressed and surprisingly pleased by his easy going attitude, you know?

don't get me wrong, but you sound a little conceited. I too love discussing deeper topics, but if I talked about sartre that all the time, i'd throw myself of the roof of a block of flats in a month or so.

just because someone enjoys the pleasures of life more often than you, it doesn't mean they're inferior. appearances can be deceiving, and that applies to girls too

bottom line is, it's your attitude that puts girls off
Original post by 571122

see what i told you about? why you gotta report them?
Original post by 571122

Ok then social justice warrior - I'll back up my claim.

You have said:

Original post by 571122
I've been depressed about women's behavior (including constant rejection) for decades..

Original post by 571122
I give my full personality, women reject it and the dumb guy wins.

Original post by 571122
Wroooooooong.
Original post by 571122

In my book those are all quite d*ckish things to say.
Reply 32
Original post by rhaenys10
you may think that guy sounds like an idiot but in certain circumstances, i'd be pretty impressed and surprisingly pleased by his easy going attitude, you know?

Don't get me wrong, but you sound a little conceited. I too love discussing deeper topics, but if i talked about sartre that all the time, i'd throw myself of the roof of a block of flats in a month or so.

Just because someone enjoys the pleasures of life more often than you, it doesn't mean they're inferior. Appearances can be deceiving, and that applies to girls too

bottom line is, it's your attitude that puts girls off

committing a crime is a pleasure of life?!!
Reply 33
Original post by ValerieKR
Ok then social justice warrior - I'll back up my claim.

You have said:

In my book those are all quite d*ckish things to say.

It doesn't matter. Too late. Reported.
Reply 34
I must say I'm quite glad the moderators are on my side. I have a long list of successful reports. :smile:

If you don't like justice, then you haven't had good parenting.
Original post by 571122
It doesn't matter. Too late. Reported.

You: 'All girls are the problem'

Me: 'You're the problem'

You: 'Reported'
Original post by 571122
committing a crime is a pleasure of life?!!

yeah
yeah it is. hedonism is still a thing you know?
he paid for what he did wrong anyway so what's the problem? oh, and he also got an interesting story to tell to girls, so he's still winning
Reply 37
yeah
yeah it is. hedonism is still a thing you know?
he paid for what he did wrong anyway so what's the problem? oh, and he also got an interesting story to tell to girls, so he's still winning

Adding your immoral self to the ignore list is also a 'thing'. Enjoy it.
Original post by 571122
I must say I'm quite glad the moderators are on my side. I have a long list of successful reports. :smile:

If you don't like justice, then you haven't had good parenting.

Yet more evidence.
Original post by 571122
Adding your immoral self to the ignore list is also a 'thing'. Enjoy it.

And more!

You're really not as polite as you think you are.
Or maybe these 'shallow' girls can just see this you through your polite act.

Quick Reply

Latest