The Student Room Group

What's your ideal weather forecast?

Scroll to see replies

Snowing like hell because there would be no school, uni or nothing...
Depends where I am. If I was sat on a beach in Spain or something, I'd want the former, whereas if I was at home probably the latter. Hot weather is nice when you don't have anything to do, but horrible if you've got to go to school/work and melt!
Warm weather all year round with a cool breeze
Chilly. Bit of sun, but not that harsh winter sun that blinds you when you're trying to drive.
Original post by ikhan94
Snowing like hell because there would be no school, uni or nothing...

School I understand a bit, but if you don't want to go to uni so much that you're hoping it snows then why are you there?
The first one, forever, I'd always be happy! I find it hard to be unhappy when the sun is out and it is warm! :colondollar:
Original post by rebeccabyrne91
The first one, forever, I'd always be happy! I find it hard to be unhappy when the sun is out and it is warm! :colondollar:

Really?! It makes me grumpy! :colondollar:

How comes? :tongue:
-5C and loads of snow.

Though I'd settle for one that turns out to be correct. :smile:
Original post by iEthan
Really?! It makes me grumpy! :colondollar:

Definitely! I find the world a better place when the sun is out haha!
Original post by iEthan
OK

Hmmm
I love the cold and I love winter and woop!But I also really like thunderstorms :erm:I just love thunder and lightening (not rain :yucky:).
Wish it would snow more where I am though :cry:

Original post by UWS
Rainy with a chance of meatballs

Is that a cloudy with a chance of meatballs reference :awesome: ? :tongue:

Spoiler

Sun all day, rain all night. That's what everyone wants.
7 Degrees is still a tad warm for me.
32 Degrees Farenheight would be perfect :biggrin:
I don't tend to feel the cold very much so I can deal with the cooler temperatures better (I feel the heat more as a result :/)
Original post by iEthan
Omg! I'm exactly the same. I can't stand summer, especially when I have to traipse all the way to work and back. :yucky: No thanks. :hand:

Winter… on the other hand? :love: All cosy, plus I love the cold weather. :daydreaming: Everything looks prettier too:

:snow: This thread definitely needs a flow of lovely (autumn and) winter scenes! :snow:

I used to prefer winter too but being a hyperchondriac I'm totally affected by all the 'the NHS is going to implode over winter and everyone's gonna die' stuff. Then again Summer was exactly the same so ...
:tee:

Winter is so cosy though :h: if you're well prepared of course. Be pulling out those hats and gloves
:mrfreeze:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh
I like the rain :redface: (Not when my hair and makeup gets ruined:angry:)

This. I like the rain, I absolutely hate sunlight so as long as it's cloudy I'm happy.

But this doesn't happen enough

Quick Reply

Latest