The Student Room Group

Very frequent wet dreams

I am 22 years old. Throughout most of my life since I hit puberty I've had wet dreams (nocturnal emissions) every now and then, but not very often. However, in the past few weeks I have started having them VERY often. Like once every 3 nights on average.

I have recently started a new graduate job which is a bit stressful and I have recently moved into a new apartment with a very comfortable bed. But I don't see why these things would make me wet dream so often?

It is very annoying, due to having to wash sheets, and also because often when I do it I wake up and then can't get back to sleep very easily!

What could cause this and what can I do to stop it happening so often?
It's probably a reaction to the stress and the move (which is usually stressful...)

What happens if you ejaculate before falling asleep, e.g. via masturbation? Does it still happen then?
Reply 2
Original post by unprinted
It's probably a reaction to the stress and the move (which is usually stressful...)

What happens if you ejaculate before falling asleep, e.g. via masturbation? Does it still happen then?

I'm morally opposed to masturbation and try to avoid doing it. Last time I did it was about a month ago.
Ah. Your body is disagreeing with you when it comes to how often to ejaculate.

You can either be awake when they happen or not, your choice.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm morally opposed to masturbation and try to avoid doing it. Last time I did it was about a month ago.

Lol not that morally opposed then ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by LillyB14
Lol not that morally opposed then ...

Its a struggle, I'm not perfect and sometimes my willpower isn't strong enough. On the times I do end up doing it I always regret it afterwards. Your mocking not appreciated, thank you!
Its a struggle, I'm not perfect and sometimes my willpower isn't strong enough. On the times I do end up doing it I always regret it afterwards. Your mocking not appreciated, thank you!

There is NOTHING wrong with masturbation. Better to be able to please yourself than let sexual needs unconsciously drive your decision to enter/stay in a relationship when you otherwise wouldn't want to/have the time for.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Are you thinking about a girl too often? :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by LillyB14
There is NOTHING wrong with masturbation. Better to be able to please yourself than let sexual needs unconsciously drive your decision to enter/stay in a relationship when you otherwise wouldn't want to/have the time for.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's your opinion. What is your point?

Who are you dictate OP's personal morals
Reply 9

I've been living orgasm-free (no masturbation, no climax during sex) for some time now and have had problems with wet dreams. The messing up of the sheets is a nuisance and my girlfriend (now fiancee) doesn't like it.

Thankfully we found you can buy a device online that goes round the penis when you're asleep and wakes you up if you get an erection. It has teeth that do nothing when you're flaccid but dig in when you're erect. It pretty much guarantees you wake up before anything can happen. It hurts like nothing else I've ever known so you do everything possible to make the erection go away, like thinking of other stuff or getting up and walking about.
Ah, Kali's teeth or similar? The only people I know who use one are doing it as part of BDSM play - stimulating the wearer so it hurts as part of a game.

What's the perceived problem with orgasms? Unless it's actually ejaculation that you're wary of (why?) you'd probably be better off looking up techniques for 'ruined orgasm', where you have an ejaculation without any orgasm. The long-term male chastity scene doubtless has assorted advice.
Hey mate you've been saving up your 'love' too much. You should start ******* more if you want to stop having these wet dreams. You need to be ******* at least 3 times a day so much so that your penis is sore most of the time.Local Sex God Xxx
Reply 12
Original post by ikhan94
Are you thinking about a girl too often? :wink:

nein

Quick Reply

Latest