The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by benaniven
The numerical??

Haha yeah, it's timed by question to made me feel way more under pressure, questions were quite easy though.
Everyone has said BAML has an SJT, I just received an invite to a 'Talent assessment'. Is this the SJT?
Would society activities come under academic? I want to answer a question on non-academic achievements using society achievements...
Original post by alexjones1994
Do people actually finish that Nomura logical in 12 minutes? Got rekt. Did 19/24 questions and guessed the last 5 fml.

I was the same, was going pretty well then started running out of time towards question 20
Original post by Dante991
Everyone has said BAML has an SJT, I just received an invite to a 'Talent assessment'. Is this the SJT?

Yes
Original post by olly_price
Would society activities come under academic? I want to answer a question on non-academic achievements using society achievements...

No I reckon you're fine with society stuff, after all it is extra-curricular because you choose to take part - I used some society projects as examples myself
Reply 2466
Original post by NV37
Lol this AY guy is full of BS, Citi ACs haven't been given out because first rounds are still under way... smh

... What? When did I say something about an AC?

Again, what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2467
Original post by ay42
... What? When did I say something about an AC?

Again, what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You posted saying "citi AC folks" earlier.... smh spineless people on these threads
Original post by lewiskh97
I was the same, was going pretty well then started running out of time towards question 20

My test even failed to submit lol.
What division?
Is the BAML Global Research Summer Analyst position for 2nd year students?
Original post by savonarola
Citi AC folks.

GG! What division? :smile:
Original post by ESTATEREAL
Yeah I have it today and I asked someone I know at GS for advice and he said that they review them after so I have no idea wether it's an algo or a person.

Goodluck with it! What division is it for?
Original post by NV37
You posted saying "citi AC folks" earlier.... smh spineless people on these threads

Lol mate what even are you...

1) savonarola was the OP to that and
2) Citi had a bunch of interviews over the past couple of days and they told us we'd know in the next 2 or 3 days so it's entirely possible he heard back
That Citi test was savage. Thought I'd kept a lid on it until last question, was probably less than half a second from selecting answer and then the time limit was up. Fml.
Original post by Deltasierra27
Lol mate what even are you...

1) savonarola was the OP to that and
2) Citi had a bunch of interviews over the past couple of days and they told us we'd know in the next 2 or 3 days so it's entirely possible he heard back

can confirm Citi final round ac - ibd
Reply 2476
Original post by NV37

What are you talking about? Are you hallucinating or are you just unable to read?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Flourish RY
can confirm Citi final round ac - ibd

Good luck with! Still waiting for an S&T reply haha
Original post by Deltasierra27
Goodluck with it! What division is it for?

Cheers!!! Merchant Banking NY, I'm from Europe though still awaiting a LDN invite.
Original post by ESTATEREAL
Cheers!!! Merchant Banking NY, I'm from Europe though still awaiting a LDN invite.

I love how you're just casually getting interviews for the most competitive roles at the most competitive banks/firms and to boot in the most competitive location..

What's your secret?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending