The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Were the guys alpha or beta?

Your PMs are off

Really? Don't think so, I keep getting them...?
It's more of older men notice older women though there are younger men who prefer older women.
Original post by Drewski
Really? Don't think so, I keep getting them...?

That's strange. I can't send any to you
Hahaha I knew you'd be into it sooner or later :mmm:

Different scenario from what we were discussing though :tongue: Like, if I was seeing a girl casually and she suggested bringing another guy in, I wouldn't be into it - we've already got each other and I have no interest in guys, so there's no reason for me to want to bring one in unless we came to some sort of agreement because it's a fantasy of hers (if I was actually with the girl though as in boyfriend-girlfriend, not happening ever). However, as I said if a couple were to invite me in I'd be like sure, why not I guess, got nothing to lose and if she's hot then sex is sex :h:
I just can't imagine a guy in his 20s dating someone in their 50s+ years

What Drewski said. I wouldn't want to get in a long term thing with them. But if they were attractive and you were in to **** buddies etc why not?

Sometimes it is like a disappointment that a woman is in her 40s since that would probably be a problem long term.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ANM775
studies show that female fertility peaks at 20 and then declines slowly up until around 35 where it starts to decrease rapidly

by 26 the majority of women have reached there prime and subtle signs of aging may be seen. Skin/body has also lost a bit of firmness/robustness and the average bmi of women in this age range is greater than say 20 year olds.

don't get me wrong. There are still lots of headturners at this age, but not quite as much as say 20.

And what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander - viz 'Your fertility'.

You can’t control your age, or your partner’s age. However, if you would like to have a child, or more children, have this conversation sooner rather than later.
The facts about men, age and fertility

The quality of a man’s sperm decreases with age. As a man ages, it takes longer for his partner to get pregnant. There’s also an increased risk of not conceiving at all.

Whatever the age of the mother, the risk of miscarriage is higher if the father is over 45. The children of older fathers are at greater risk of autism, mental health problems and learning difficulties.
The figures about men, age and fertility

The average time to pregnancy if a man is under 25 is just over 4.5 months but nearly two years if a man is over 40 (if the woman is under 25).
There is a five-fold increase in time to pregnancy if the male partner is aged over 45 years.
For couples having IVF, the risk of not having a baby is more than five times higher if the male partner is aged 41 or older.
The volume of a man’s semen and sperm motility (the ability of sperm to move towards an egg) decrease continually between the ages of 20 and 80.
The risk of miscarriage is twice as high for women whose male partner is aged over 45 than for those whose partners are under 25.
Children with fathers aged 40 or older are more than five times as likely to have an autism spectrum disorder than children who have young fathers.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by pickup
And what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander - viz 'Your fertility'.

You can’t control your age, or your partner’s age. However, if you would like to have a child, or more children, have this conversation sooner rather than later.
The facts about men, age and fertility

The quality of a man’s sperm decreases with age. As a man ages, it takes longer for his partner to get pregnant. There’s also an increased risk of not conceiving at all.

Whatever the age of the mother, the risk of miscarriage is higher if the father is over 45. The children of older fathers are at greater risk of autism, mental health problems and learning difficulties.
The figures about men, age and fertility

The average time to pregnancy if a man is under 25 is just over 4.5 months but nearly two years if a man is over 40 (if the woman is under 25).
There is a five-fold increase in time to pregnancy if the male partner is aged over 45 years.
For couples having IVF, the risk of not having a baby is more than five times higher if the male partner is aged 41 or older.
The volume of a man’s semen and sperm motility (the ability of sperm to move towards an egg) decrease continually between the ages of 20 and 80.
The risk of miscarriage is twice as high for women whose male partner is aged over 45 than for those whose partners are under 25.
Children with fathers aged 40 or older are more than five times as likely to have an autism spectrum disorder than children

I guess I'm no spring chicken myself anymore, times running out lol. i'd better hurry up and find a nice fertile 20 year old female to bare my spawn.

any takers

Spoiler

Original post by WoodyMKC
Different scenario from what we were discussing though :tongue: Like, if I was seeing a girl casually and she suggested bringing another guy in, I wouldn't be into it - we've already got each other and I have no interest in guys, so there's no reason for me to want to bring one in unless we came to some sort of agreement because it's a fantasy of hers (if I was actually with the girl though as in boyfriend-girlfriend, not happening ever). However, as I said if a couple were to invite me in I'd be like sure, why not I guess, got nothing to lose and if she's hot then sex is sex :h:

It's the same thing,the only difference being you're in a committed relationship in one and the other scenario,you're not in a relationship at all.

Don't know why I've only received this notification :dontknow:
Original post by ANM775
I guess I'm no spring chicken myself anymore, times running out lol. i'd better hurry up and find a nice fertile 20 year old female to bare my spawn.

any takers

Spoiler

She'll still be fertile in her 30s and 40s,so no rush!
I often see older, kind of plain women with really hot husbands and I feel a bit jealous :tongue:
It's the same thing,the only difference being you're in a committed relationship in one and the other scenario,you're not in a relationship at all.

Don't know why I've only received this notification :dontknow:

See, I'm totally different. I haven't been in a relationship for a while but I've had several FWBs. The difference is I'm not emotionally attached - we're having sex, going out to the cinema and stuff but if she wants to go shag someone else then that's fine with me, as I said we're just mates who happen to have sex. Whereas if I'm in a relationship with someone it's because I have feelings for them, and the thought of them having sex with someone else would make me feel physically sick.
See, I'm totally different. I haven't been in a relationship for a while but I've had several FWBs. The difference is I'm not emotionally attached - we're having sex, going out to the cinema and stuff but if she wants to go shag someone else then that's fine with me, as I said we're just mates who happen to have sex. Whereas if I'm in a relationship with someone it's because I have feelings for them, and the thought of them having sex with someone else would make me feel physically sick.

Sooner or later,somebody gets attached..

Have you ever been in a committed relationship with an older woman? I can't imagine it :mmm:
Sooner or later,somebody gets attached..

Have you ever been in a committed relationship with an older woman? I can't imagine it :mmm:

Yeah that's why I never stayed in too long :mmm: I did have one or two girls get attached but I always told them from the start that I had 0 interest in getting into a relationship at that point.

Nah not even close, both times it was literally just a hook up. Couldn't imagine it working really, be too much of a mother-son vibe living with them which would make having sex ridiculously weird :rofl:
Yeah that's why I never stayed in too long :mmm: I did have one or two girls get attached but I always told them from the start that I had 0 interest in getting into a relationship at that point.

Nah not even close, both times it was literally just a hook up. Couldn't imagine it working really, be too much of a mother-son vibe living with them which would make having sex ridiculously weird :rofl:

Such a heartbreaker :O

That's exactly what I was thinking especially if she says okd enough to actually be you right mother. I myself would date an older guy but not someone 20 years my senior
Original post by Anonymous
Are older women (say in their 40's) attractive to look at if they are in shape and wear nice clothing? Or do men only really look at the body of younger girls?

If any, what kind of style suits older women best the feminine stype with ling hair and a skirt, the fit looking gym rat woman in sports best or just a smart look in trousers?

Just wondered lol, even though i guess not many older men use tsr.

They get noticed more than you actually think.
Original post by Shazen
They get noticed more than you actually think.

That's not true. Only men who have a hard time getting younger bang old hags
Such a heartbreaker :O

That's exactly what I was thinking especially if she says okd enough to actually be you right mother. I myself would date an older guy but not someone 20 years my senior

Ano ryte :redface:

Yeah exactly, too weird.
I think it's more socially acceptable for a woman to date an older guy as some girls like their men to be more mature and sophisticated, whereas I suppose for a guy people are like "What, you couldn't get anyone your own age?" :lol:
Ano ryte :redface:

Yeah exactly, too weird.
I think it's more socially acceptable for a woman to date an older guy as some girls like their men to be more mature and sophisticated, whereas I suppose for a guy people are like "What, you couldn't get anyone your own age?" :lol:

At least with an older guy you could get away with saying daddy in a sexy way :perv:
Original post by Drewski
Sunshine sheilas. They disappear when it's cloudy.

Sadly, I live in Manchester...

They're only after your wallet brah
At least with an older guy you could get away with saying daddy in a sexy way :perv:

You like calling them daddy whilst they spank you, yeah :mmm:

Latest