The Student Room Group

GIRLS how much of a turn off is a guy with hunchback posture?

So I have a hunchback posture and was just wandering how much of a turn off this is to girls
Original post by Gnatt27
So I have a hunchback posture and was just wandering how much of a turn off this is to girls

I think people will either find you attractive or not find you attractive. There's more to it than posture. If you're worried about it, depending on what caused it there are ways to help straighten your posture out
Reply 2
It depends on how much you choose to focus on it that other people will focus on it. Girls would notice it, yes, but the right ones would be looking for something beyond that, so hey, you'd be repelling the wrong ones from the start right? It could be the way you smile, or the way you write, or paint, or whatever way it is you express who YOU are.
It's about being yourself, being comfortable and confident in being you, how you come across, despite having a hunchback, is what the right girls will find sexy.
Reply 3
What would you say was more important having handsome face or straight posture?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
But posture contributes in a negative way right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Can you not correct your posture?
Original post by Gnatt27
What would you say was more important having handsome face or straight posture?

Posted from TSR Mobile

a bad posture you can correct
an ugly face not
so yea a handsome face is better :biggrin:
Reply 7
It's quite extreme built up from years bent over at a desk. Would take lots of time and money

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gnatt27
But posture contributes in a negative way right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really. But if it's all you focus on and you talk about it all the time, then that could be a turn off
Reply 9
I never talk about it around anyone.w as just wandering how much girls would pick up on it and how much it would turn them off

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gnatt27
I never talk about it around anyone.w as just wandering how much girls would pick up on it and how much it would turn them off

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah then as long as it's not something you obsess over, then I don't see why it would really affect a relationship or anything. There's plenty of other parts that make up your general appearance, and you as a whole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending