The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Dw, forget about it now please :smile:

Okay. ๐Ÿ‘€
Hmm that's an interesting development! :biggrin:
One is very happy now! It will take a couple of years, but this is great news! :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
One is very happy now! It will take a couple of years, but this is great news! :biggrin:

Well done :h: May more success come your way ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Original post by FireFreezer77

Hi
Good to hear you are happy :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Need to pack lol. :lazy:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Need to pack lol. :lazy:

Good luck with that lol โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ But where you going? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
so my dad is back from the hospital :jive:
spent a whole day and he was like arghhh its like a prison, no freedom whatsoever :lol:
glad he is better now :cute: but loads of medicines and some tests need to be taken :teddy:
Original post by fatima1998
so my dad is back from the hospital :jive:
spent a whole day and he was like arghhh its like a prison, no freedom whatsoever :lol:
glad he is better now :cute: but loads of medicines and some tests need to be taken :teddy:

Awhhhh that's great!!! :hugs:Glad he's back to himself โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Good luck to him in the tests and the results for them!! Haha I understand what it feels like ๐Ÿ™ˆ My dad was ill and had to go and I was at school and when I heard I was crying like crazy and I starved myself until he came back home ๐Ÿ˜‚
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awhhhh that's great!!! :hugs:Glad he's back to himself โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Good luck to him in the tests and the results for them!! Haha I understand what it feels like ๐Ÿ™ˆ My dad was ill and had to go and I was at school and when I heard I was crying like crazy and I starved myself until he came back home ๐Ÿ˜‚

he just have some heart issues, he had some sort of pain in his chest so he had to go in an emergency :yep:
aww so sweet of you :yep: i didn't found out until i came back to home yesterday :lol:
he just have some heart issues, he had some sort of pain in his chest so he had to go in an emergency :yep:
aww so sweet of you :yep: i didn't found out until i came back to home yesterday :lol:

Anytime!!! :five:
Awhhh โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Hope he recovers as fast as possible and may he have a long life โ˜บ๏ธ
Haha thanks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Loool ๐Ÿ˜ญ At least he's okay though! That's what matters ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
Feeling shattered as hell but happy and stressed and hungry at the same time.
Lets break this down shall we? Shattered - Don't get <5 hours sleep twice in a row :redface:
Happy - I moved up to 1st violins in orchestra, we are playing the Nutracker and Downton Abbey's theme tune, I ate hula hoops, I'm really enjoying my book, and I'm having Dominoes pizza for tea :mmm:
Stressed - Too many important things to do = fml overload
Hungry - Dude I am always hungry. FEED ME :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Lets break this down shall we? Shattered - Don't get <5 hours sleep twice in a row :redface:
Happy - I moved up to 1st violins in orchestra, we are playing the Nutracker and Downton Abbey's theme tune, I ate hula hoops, I'm really enjoying my book, and I'm having Dominoes pizza for tea :mmm:

cheesy you need some sleep 7 hours at least :fuhrer:
you need to eat EATTTTTTTT :unimpressed:
make a plan for today and do it :u:
well done on moving up for your violins thing :party:
Anytime!!! :five:
Awhhh โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Hope he recovers as fast as possible and may he have a long life โ˜บ๏ธ
Haha thanks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Loool ๐Ÿ˜ญ At least he's okay though! That's what matters ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

indeed :yep:

I know :frown: suffering the consequences lol
i do but I'm going to wait until 4:30pm (that's food + tea time :mmm:)
i don't have enough time unfortunately, but I will try and do something good :smile:
Thanks fatii :hugs:I hope all is good for you!

May God bless you and your entire family with happiness, health and love for one another โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Happy - I moved up to 1st violins in orchestra, we are playing the Nutracker and Downton Abbey's theme tune, I ate hula hoops, I'm really

woah check you! maybe you could be 1st violin and shake the conductor's hand :gah:
Original post by homeland.lsw
woah check you! maybe you could be 1st violin and shake the conductor's hand :gah:

lol no
not that good
I have to give that round to the stuck up full of themselves front desk junksters :eviltongue:
lol no
not that good
I have to give that round to the stuck up full of themselves front desk junksters :eviltongue:

well at least you're in orchestra :getmecoat:
I know :frown: suffering the consequences lol
i do but I'm going to wait until 4:30pm (that's food + tea time :mmm:)
i don't have enough time unfortunately, but I will try and do something good :smile:
Thanks fatii :hugs:I hope all is good for you!

hope you'll overcome all the hurdles in your life :cute:
well 30 min left :mmm:
why dont you have time :erm: yep do something :yep:
yeppp good enough :h:
May God bless you and your entire family with happiness, health and love for one another โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Ameen :h: and your family as well :cube:

:lovehug:
1. Get some rest or your body won't function Properly.
2. Look after yourself :slap:
3. *Gives you 5 slices of pizza* ๐Ÿ•
4. Make a plan for the week so plan out what day your going to do what work and keep on top of it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
5. Have plenty of water and have a glass full of water 30 mins before you eat so it makes you feel full and you won't over eat. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Live, love, laugh ๐Ÿ˜˜
hope you'll overcome all the hurdles in your life :cute:
well 30 min left :mmm:
why dont you have time :erm: yep do something :yep:
yeppp good enough :h:
Ameen :h: and your family as well :cube:

Thank you so much beautiful!!! :h::colondollar:

Latest