yeppp good enough :h:
Ameen :h: and your family as well :cube:

haha yup :yum:
friend of mine has their 18th party 2nite :wink:
:hugs: good 2hear fatii!

Spoiler

Original post by homeland.lsw
well at least you're in orchestra :getmecoat:

true - do you play? Come join! :hugs: Audition is actually not too bad for my orchestra, they are really friendly!

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
:lovehug:
1. Get some rest or your body won't function Properly.
2. Look after yourself :slap:
3. *Gives you 5 slices of pizza* 🍕
4. Make a plan for the week so plan out what day your going to do what work and keep on top of it 👍🏼
5. Have plenty of water and have a glass full of water 30 mins before you eat so it makes you feel full and you won't over eat. 😉

1 - dw i wont wake up unti 2pm tomorrow :colone: (if I even wake up at all that is :sneakydevil:)
2 -urr I will try, :slap: You look after yourself :eviltongue: :tongue:
3 - hehehe fanku :yum:
4 - i do and then nothing gets done so cba lol
5 - I do that anyway but I'm too hungry so it doesn't work and I still get fat lol
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

true - do you play? Come join! :hugs: Audition is actually not too bad for my orchestra, they are really friendly!

Nah, I've never seen a piano in orchestra and I'm not wasting my time on timpani lol
Nah, I've never seen a piano in orchestra and I'm not wasting my time on timpani lol

:rofl: hard times :tongue:
But that's awesome, do you do grades? I gave up piano at grade 4 because compared to violin, i was awful :laugh:Doing grade 6 violin v soon :yy: :wink:
:rofl: hard times :tongue:
But that's awesome, do you do grades? I gave up piano at grade 4 because compared to violin, i was awful :laugh:Doing grade 6 violin v soon :yy: :wink:

doing grade 8 in december :eek:
doing grade 8 in december :eek:

woaaaaaaaaaaaah! All the best man!

Spoiler

haha yup :yum:
friend of mine has their 18th party 2nite :wink:
:hugs: good 2hear fatii!

Spoiler

1 - dw i wont wake up unti 2pm tomorrow :colone: (if I even wake up at all that is :sneakydevil:)
2 -urr I will try, :slap: You look after yourself :eviltongue: :tongue:
3 - hehehe fanku :yum:
4 - i do and then nothing gets done so cba lol
5 - I do that anyway but I'm too hungry so it doesn't work and I still get fat lol

You better get some sleep girl I'll be checking :wink:
You must try :please: This ain't about me 🙈👀
No problem beautiful!!!! 💕
Don't give up :slap::rant: make a plan and stick to it no matter what and everything will turn out fine honestly 😘
Make a meal plan and stick to it girl, and eat little but often. ☺️ You won't get fat trust me!

Spoiler

woaaaaaaaaaaaah! All the best man!

Spoiler

:wink:

I legit love scales, I'm crazy :rofl:

Spoiler

You better get some sleep girl I'll be checking :wink:
You must try :please: This ain't about me 🙈👀
No problem beautiful!!!! 💕
Don't give up :slap::rant: make a plan and stick to it no matter what and everything will turn out fine honestly 😘
Make a meal plan and stick to it girl, and eat little but often. ☺️ You won't get fat trust me!

Spoiler

:tongue:
I will :hugs::lovehugs: You're the pretty one - remember :wink:
:I

Spoiler

:wink:

I legit love scales, I'm crazy :rofl:

Spoiler

:five: I like scales too! I usually do well on scales and sight reading!Pieces are ok as well but aural tests loooooool

Spoiler

Really absolutely ****!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Really absolutely ****!

Im sorry to hear that and I hope life get better for you, because you deserve to be happy:console::hugs:
:tongue:
I will :hugs::lovehugs: You're the pretty one - remember :wink:
:I

Spoiler

:five: I like scales too! I usually do well on scales and sight reading!Pieces are ok as well but aural tests loooooool

Spoiler

I just want the best for you girl ❤️❤️❤️ Don't let your health slip because it's hard to recover 😔 Nope, that's not what I had yesterday so yeah 👍🏼 Your not!!! 😬
Original post by FireFreezer77
Really absolutely ****!

Sorry to hear that :hugs:I'm here if you ever wanna talk about it!!! I hope everything changes for the better because that's what you need and deserve ❤️
I just want the best for you girl ❤️❤️❤️ Don't let your health slip because it's hard to recover 😔 Nope, that's not what I had yesterday so yeah 👍🏼 Your not!!! 😬

:hugs:
i gtg work
ttyl and ty!
:hugs:
i gtg work
ttyl and ty!

Have fun!! Bye ❤️❤️
Vodka + takeaway + Skyrim = my Saturday night sorted :tongue:

Need it after today. Been a long day :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love everyone. I love David Cameron. I love Earth.

I'm so nervous!!!! I can't settle!!! I'm SO worried about making friends.:cry2: I'm so scared. I just want them all to like me. And I'd love to find friends who don't like clubbing. That would be the best thing. I just want to meet nice, friendly, open people who want to go to pubs and be friends with me and let me have time on my own as well.
Please? Please?:cry2: Am I asking for too much?:cry2:

Also, I had a complete nightmare last night. I dreamed I turned up at one of the welcome lectures and there were about 5 people from my old school there... and it was the worst thing imaginable to happen. I remember panicking and crying and trying to get a transfer to leeds trinity instead.:pain:

OH GOD!
a bit lazy
a bit unmotivated
but at the same time i wanna do stuff
homesick
frustrated
and desperate
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anon_98
I love everyone. I love David Cameron. I love Earth.

Ngl I'd love everything too if I had two whole Prittsticks :eek::eek::eek::eek:
I don't know how to wear my hair tomorrow!!!!!!! Fringe out or clipped back? Braids? Hair down with a hairband? Hair down with a knot on top? Fishtail plait? Crown braids? Daenerys braids?

Oh god.

Latest