HAPPY BATMAN DAYyYY :D

It's batman day :dance:
mah king :love:

what are you doing to celebrate?
imma rewatch The Dark Knight trilogy and play a bit of Arkham City

Scroll to see replies

nothing.
Reply 2
Read some Batman comics, watch some cartoons TAS and BB and Batman begins.
Original post by z33
it's batman day :dance:
Mah king :love:

what are you doing to celebrate?
Imma rewatch the dark knight trilogy and play a bit of arkham city

lego batman 3
sponge.jpg
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
lol lego batman are a awesome game :biggrin:

I actually can't resist lego batman :rofl:
I think i have some sort of problem lol
Reply 7
Original post by NotNotBatman
Read some Batman comics, watch some cartoons TAS and BB and Batman begins.

The Batman is cool too, i like the way they portray the joker in that series
but batman beyond hurts my soul bc WHY DOES BRUCE HAVE TO GROW OLD :cry:
Lol dont worry, we all need a hobby :rofl:, im the same

I must have a lot of hobbies then
lego batman (all 3 lol)
lego indiana jones
lego racers (:tongue:)lego star wars (both :tongue:)lego pirates of the caribbean
lego h p (both)
Lord Cheesus help me :redface:
Reply 9
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I must have a lot of hobbies then
lego batman (all 3 lol)
lego indiana jones
lego racers (:tongue:)lego star wars (both :tongue:)lego pirates of the caribbean
lego h p (both)
Lord Cheesus help me :redface:

lmao the lego series is awesome ngl,
had lego indiana jones on mah old psp and then my mum got hooked and stole it
no one can resist the lego :lol:
Im jealous, i only have all 3 lego batman and lego movie one. and cant afford the others :frown:

Lord Cheesus <--- :rofl:

its my brother's fault - he buys them and then i go play it on his account loool
I'm way better than him :proud:
XD
Original post by z33
lmao the lego series is awesome ngl,
had lego indiana jones on mah old psp and then my mum got hooked and stole it
no one can resist the lego :lol:

EVERYTHING IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spoiler

Sit alone in the dark and brood

Spoiler

I'm going to spend Batman day not watching Batman.
Never watched batman triology:redface:

Spoiler

Might try watching first one today:h:
Lol yea always blame the brothers

m8
its his fault :tongue:
Dudette that i feel is a excuse to dodge the fact you are addicted to lego games :rofl:

:innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by z33
The Batman is cool too, i like the way they portray the joker in that series
but batman beyond hurts my soul bc WHY DOES BRUCE HAVE TO GROW OLD :cry:

hmm, I didn't watch much of The Batman...

I know, Bruce was basically the new Alfred after a while, but Bruce's voice actor is pretty cool and Terry is not too shabby.
Reply 18
Original post by NotNotBatman
hmm, I didn't watch much of The Batman...

I know, Bruce was basically the new Alfred after a while, but Bruce's voice actor is pretty cool and Terry is not too shabby.

i watched the whole series, it's pretty good but doesn't match the original animated series. I guess I like the art of it more, and that Batgirl is part of the team - i like her working with Robin xP

yeah he acc is, idk Terry never grew on me, i like the thought of Nightwing carrying on Batman's legacy without trying to be him. Terry has big shoes to fill so I guess I can't be too hard on him but still - there will always be one Batman and das Bruce Wayne :noway:

Yeah Kevin Conroy :biggrin: he was also his voice for TAS, the Justice League series, and the JLUnlimited series and many more DC animated series/ movies
Original post by z33
i watched the whole series, it's pretty good but doesn't match the original animated series. I guess I like the art of it more, and that Batgirl is part of the team - i like her working with Robin xP

yeah he acc is, idk Terry never grew on me, i like the thought of Nightwing carrying on Batman's legacy without trying to be him. Terry has big shoes to fill so I guess I can't be too hard on him but still - there will always be one Batman and das Bruce Wayne :noway:

Yeah Kevin Conroy :biggrin: he was also his voice for TAS, the Justice League series, and the JLUnlimited series and many more DC animated series/ movies

I kinda liked the opening for the 1st 2 series of the batman (otherwise never watched the series)

Spoiler

DC animated universe you have to admit was pretty awsome and sadly no current (or forseeable) animated series can match it. I weirdly wasnt a massive fan of batman TAS but loved beyond and JLU. weirdly enough the final episode of the DCAU was supposed to be the episode epilogue (it is stil chronologically the last ep but they made another series as cartoon network wanted 1 more). either way the ending to epilogue is probably 1 of the best easter eggs i can think of

Spoiler

anyways, the scene in question (ps the old lady is amanda waller)

[video="youtube;e2pfuSxXaMw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2pfuSxXaMw[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest