The Student Room Group

Am I gay or are these Girls not Hot? (PIC)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Same. 🙃

Oh stoppit you
Original post by saraxh
CL(Korean) is so pretty Slayy
[video="youtube;0JUV8_W53Z0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JUV8_W53Z0[/video]

She looks hot. I liked her blonde too. Korean girls are fit AF :love:

999tigger

Second photo much more complementary. What one person finds hot isnt universal, but I think they are pretty hot. You must be turning them down all the time. Not tremedously different from the photo you liked imo.

man is rolling in da pucci

lol chill :redface:

edit: yea that angela girl is fit

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Oh stoppit you

Truth 👍🏼 I'm just sympathising with the other girl 😶
Same. 🙃

@Mystery. average for East Asian girls.. (can confirm, have East Asian friends from college). but some guys dont like east asian girls? so dont take the thread too seriously :P :five:
Original post by PrinceHarrys
@Mystery. average for East Asian girls.. (can confirm, have East Asian friends from college). but some guys dont like east asian girls? so dont take the thread too seriously :P :five:

Just saying because the facts are right there. I'm Asian too so yeah 😑 Not chinese or Korean etc but 😬 That's true..
Just saying because the facts are right there. I'm Asian too so yeah 😑 Not chinese or Korean etc but 😬 That's true..

Yea this thread isnt to make chicks feel insecure :biggrin:

Okay.. thanks. :s-smilie:
Fair enough. The bird I posted above is a "hot" Asian girl IMO. What do you think :P

I'd agree based on the photo :top:

We're all gonna make it to Mount Olympus brah! :drool:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
We're all gonna make it to Mount Olympus brah! :drool:

#forevermirinbrah :yep:

Reply 30

In the Bible it says 'among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.' - Ephesians 5:3
Original post by swirly
In the Bible it says 'among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.' - Ephesians 5:3

I don't see it myself really
My close mates say this is the hottest japanese girl band. I think East Asian birds are peng ting but I can't see it :lolwut:

Not the hottest, but...
you're definitely gay.
Original post by XOR_
Not the hottest, but...
you're definitely gay.

Lots of other gays ITT too then.

gay orgy time (strong no homo)
I don't know about hot. But they're pretty

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think the styling makes them look a bit outdated... if they had Korean stylists I think they'd come out pretty well. Chinese actresses have been hiring Korean stylists + makeup artists lately.

I'm Vietnamese, and almost every native Vietnamese girl will copy Korean makeup and fashion; they look 10 times better with Korean makeup than putting on heavy western makeup.
Original post by Bloody Stupid
I think the styling makes them look a bit outdated... if they had Korean stylists I think they'd come out pretty well. Chinese actresses have been hiring Korean stylists + makeup artists lately.

I'm Vietnamese, and almost every native Vietnamese girl will copy Korean makeup and fashion; they look 10 times better with Korean makeup than putting on heavy western makeup.

Yeah maybe.. Post Korean makeup and fashion? :redface: Korean girls are hot af

They look like Bjork in that pic, it just seems groce :frown:
Reply 38
My close mates say this is the hottest japanese girl band. I think East Asian birds are peng ting but I can't see it :lolwut:

ur gay mate ;/
They look generally good but not my style

Spoiler

Quick Reply