The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by littlenorthernlass
I don't know how to wear my hair tomorrow!!!!!!! Fringe out or clipped back? Braids? Hair down with a hairband? Hair down with a knot on top? Fishtail plait? Crown braids? Daenerys braids?

Oh god.

hair down with a knot on top
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
yh :erm: XD lol fair point there :rofl:
:I I don't think so :Iyeah :frown:
nope - I went on the muddy lawn with only my socks on :tongue: Smart move. I am aware. Thinking is not my speciality.
Doesn't help that I got <4.5 hours of sleep last night :/
I don't have any of those nearby :I

Went on the muddy lawn with socks on huh...that is strange :holmes: dont know what happened then :erm:

How many of hours of sleep did you get last night? I always get at least 7, trying to get 8 atm :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by CoolCavy
idk

im trying to be alright but idk it is strange.

i feel like i live in an alternative dimension and am watching everyone from behind glass, they are close but i cant relate to them and they arent close and dont really care tbh.

i like sleeping tho so that is something, plus if i sleep for 57 minute intervals then there are no dreams :ahee:

might sleep some more :beard:

:goodnight:

the bold bit is true, I find that with ppl like that, maybe you're just wrong for them, or they're just wrong for you :holmes:

Original post by UWS
Well it is the weekend so I'm super happy for no work. No more waking up at 6am for 2 days :woo:
And more TSR :party:

More rep too? you MUST be close to 11 now :holmes:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
Went on the muddy lawn with socks on huh...that is strange :holmes: dont know what happened then :erm:

How many of hours of sleep did you get last night? I always get at least 7, trying to get 8 atm :lol:

Spoiler

yh lol u dont wanna know :frown:it was ok in the end - apparently everyone forgot? I still have a nasty bruise on my wrist though
it really hurt whilst playing the violin this morning :I

<5 hours
Reply 8483

Spoiler

the bold bit is true, I find that with ppl like that, maybe you're just wrong for them, or they're just wrong for you :holmes:

More rep too? you MUST be close to 11 now :holmes:

Still a way to go :holmes: About halfway there
Sick ill ive wanted to do is be sick all day :puke: and thw feeling wont go :frown:
yh lol u dont wanna know :frown:it was ok in the end - apparently everyone forgot? I still have a nasty bruise on my wrist though
it really hurt whilst playing the violin this morning :I

<5 hours

Yay at least everyone forgot right? :h:

ah I can imagine that would hurt, is it a proper dark purple/black bruise-did you apply ice asap yesterday?
Original post by UWS
Still a way to go :holmes: About halfway there

same here, Ill race you mate, let the great asian race begin....how many does ihatepe have? 11?
Yay at least everyone forgot right? :h:

ah I can imagine that would hurt, is it a proper dark purple/black bruise-did you apply ice asap yesterday?

yh lol :tongue:
nah its one of those internal green ones
ouchies
cba with ice lol
Reply 8488
same here, Ill race you mate, let the great asian race begin....how many does ihatepe have? 11?

He's on 10 but he's way ahead of us :frown:
I guess I can say the things I wouldn't tell people in real life...(I wouldn't talk to friends/family about my feelings)

I'm the sort of person who you'd think of as the happiest and most confident person. And at times I am happy, when I'm laughing with friends and I can distract myself from the emptiness I feel inside. But the darkness always comes flooding in again and then it's all I can see and focus on. The world becomes grey devoid of feeling and enjoyment. I'm not sad. There's an absence of joy.
I am disgusted by myself. This self-disgust makes me want to rip my face off in anger why am I so disgusting? So in this state I retreat as I cannot bare to be around people. I think too much, it's a curse. I think so much it drives me mad. The problem is that sometimes I get tired of living in this rut...
Alas I continue; I struggle through this wretched existence for one day it will end.

That's how I'm feeling right now.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Really absolutely ****!

Whats up? I hope things get better :h:

Original post by Rhaenys10
a bit lazy
a bit unmotivated
but at the same time i wanna do stuff
homesick
frustrated
and desperate

What stuff do you want to do? go out? :007:

Original post by cupcakes87
Sick ill ive wanted to do is be sick all day :puke: and thw feeling wont go :frown:

Ah thats sad to hear :console: what are you sick with? :redface:

yh lol :tongue:
nah its one of those internal green ones
ouchies
cba with ice lol

ice helps a lot tho :erm:

oh well, internal huh...any chance of joint/bone dmg? you should get it checked if its srs :holmes:
Original post by UWS
He's on 10 but he's way ahead of us :frown:

Nah but we have a bro union and we got more time to waste :rofl: lets overtake him :wink:

Original post by Aishaluvsmuhamed
I guess I can say the things I wouldn't tell people in real life...(I wouldn't talk to friends/family about my feelings)

I'm the sort of person who you'd think of as the happiest and most confident person. And at times I am happy, when I'm laughing with friends and I can distract myself from the emptiness I feel inside. But the darkness always comes flooding in again and then it's all I can see and focus on. The world becomes grey devoid of feeling and enjoyment. I'm not sad. There's an absence of joy.
I am disgusted by myself. This self-disgust makes me want to rip my face off in anger why am I so disgusting? So in this state I retreat as I cannot bare to be around people. I think too much, it's a curse. I think so much it drives me mad. The problem is that sometimes I get tired of living in this rut...
Alas I continue; I struggle through this wretched existence for one day it will end.

That's how I'm feeling right now.

The bit in bold, I think everyone is like that to an extent, you really aren't alone at all :console:

Everyone yearns for stuff, a partner, better academics, better physicals, the loss of someone and distracting is the way to go I guess :holmes:

My advice is to pinpoint where the self disgust comes from? is it school, work, some ppl? or past ppl? :holmes:

also with the joy bit, it is hard, but some lucky ppl find their passion, whether its a sport/art/something else....I found mine in bboying

so try a ton of stuff and find something that makes you feel truly happy and then you will much better for starters! :h:

omg i didn't think someone'd answer this lol
well i got some (a lot of) work to do
i gotta find a job
i gotta study some (a lot of) stuff
i gotta finish reading a novel
i gotta write my personal statement
etc etc=))
i'm just sick of always having dozens of tasks to do and yeah i guess i'm already ranting too much lol

Ah thats sad to hear :console: what are you sick with? :redface:

ice helps a lot tho :erm:

oh well, internal huh...any chance of joint/bone dmg? you should get it checked if its srs :holmes:

no its not that bad haha
just ouchies that is all
Original post by Rhaenys10
omg i didn't think someone'd answer this lol
well i got some (a lot of) work to do
i gotta find a job
i gotta study some (a lot of) stuff
i gotta finish reading a novel
i gotta write my personal statement
etc etc=))
i'm just sick of always having dozens of tasks to do and yeah i guess i'm already ranting too much lol

ofc someone would, unless you didnt want someone to ? :lol:

yep I got a massive bio test and an impossible maths hwk
yep I dont have a job either atm
yep study is everywhere for a2 lvls next yr!
no novel for me tho
and Ive pretty much got my PS done

Mmm I can see that you're pretty sick, why not just make a small aim for each day?

like 1 paragraph of your statement/one chapter of the novel/45mins job searching?
Nah but we have a bro union and we got more time to waste :rofl: lets overtake him :wink:

The bit in bold, I think everyone is like that to an extent, you really aren't alone at all :console:

Everyone yearns for stuff, a partner, better academics, better physicals, the loss of someone and distracting is the way to go I guess :holmes:

My advice is to pinpoint where the self disgust comes from? is it school, work, some ppl? or past ppl? :holmes:

also with the joy bit, it is hard, but some lucky ppl find their passion, whether its a sport/art/something else....I found mine in bboying

so try a ton of stuff and find something that makes you feel truly happy and then you will much better for starters! :h:

Thanks for the advice. (I've tried everything, except ECT)

But my case is quite different and I'd rather not go into details. I've been through years of treatment and nothing fruitful has come out of it...
Just thought I'd share my feelings.
ofc someone would, unless you didnt want someone to ? :lol:

yep I got a massive bio test and an impossible maths hwk
yep I dont have a job either atm
yep study is everywhere for a2 lvls next yr!
no novel for me tho
and Ive pretty much got my PS done

Mmm I can see that you're pretty sick, why not just make a small aim for each day?

like 1 paragraph of your statement/one chapter of the novel/45mins job searching?

good luck, seems like you gotta lot of stuff to do too
well idk i've already finished college and now i'm on my gap year in a whole nother country and i have to speak a different language and my current job is not really paying for everything i need, especially since i've just finished an important projects..

and i've got all these ideas for my PS and i can't seem to find the time to get it done and ugh the deadline is approaching sooo fast

thanks for the tips though :biggrin:
Really not in the mood for tonight. xD

Depression has kicked in again :frown:
Thanks man! Appreciated! :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Depression has kicked in again :frown:
Thanks man! Appreciated! :smile:

Awwww :console:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest