The Student Room Group

Am I gay or are these Girls not Hot? (PIC)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sadixx
ur gay mate ;/

I think these two are hotter ;/

Original post by Bloody Stupid
I think the styling makes them look a bit outdated... if they had Korean stylists I think they'd come out pretty well. Chinese actresses have been hiring Korean stylists + makeup artists lately.

I'm Vietnamese, and almost every native Vietnamese girl will copy Korean makeup and fashion; they look 10 times better with Korean makeup than putting on heavy western makeup.

Yep, when I went back to HK in the summer, I definitely saw more korean styled haristyles on chinese adverts/billboards :holmes:

Id say theyd look good with your hairstyle maybe? :hat2:

Which part of Vietnam are you from? :007:

also the 10x is so true less=more
Original post by PrinceHarrys
Yeah maybe.. Post Korean makeup and fashion? :redface: Korean girls are hot af

They look like Bjork in that pic, it just seems groce :frown:

Korean fashion is so simple but it's chic and classy. Whereas Japan has a variety of styles but mostly lolita/childish or punk-ish.
You can check out Korean fashion on IG- @speak_undervoice

This is a viet actress named Chi Pu. She's got straight eyebrows and gradient lips (on the left) which is what every Korean girl wears.

Daddoa- Korean beauty guru on youtube. Same makeup style.

Most Korean girls get plastic surgery tho. In East Asia, girls are so conscious of their beauty. It's quite sad T.T
Reply 43

because they're in bikinis ...
Korean fashion is so simple but it's chic and classy. Whereas Japan has a variety of styles but mostly lolita/childish or punk-ish.
You can check out Korean fashion on IG- @speak_undervoice

This is a viet actress named Chi Pu. She's got straight eyebrows and gradient lips (on the left) which is what every Korean girl wears.

Daddoa- Korean beauty guru on youtube. Same makeup style.

Most Korean girls get plastic surgery tho. In East Asia, girls are so conscious of their beauty. It's quite sad T.T

Omg those girls are :love: wifey :love: Without being a dikhead they also have nicer features than the ones in the OP tho.. (IMHO)

yea I heard about Korean plastic surgery, do people not judge those who get PS? I understand why tho :/
Original post by ForestShadow
Yep, when I went back to HK in the summer, I definitely saw more korean styled haristyles on chinese adverts/billboards :holmes:

Id say theyd look good with your hairstyle maybe? :hat2:

Which part of Vietnam are you from? :007:

also the 10x is so true less=more

It's the hallyu effect.

Lol. North :P
Original post by sadixx
because they're in bikinis ...

Their faces are much hotter too. The one on the left is way more peng than both the girls in OP.
(edited 7 years ago)
Omg those girls are :love: wifey :love: Without being a dikhead they also have nicer features than the ones in the OP tho.. (IMHO)

yea I heard about Korean plastic surgery, do people not judge those who get PS? I understand why tho :/

I understand too but they go too far with plastic surgery and they all end up looking the same. No individuality whatsoever. Went to a plastic surgery clinic in Vietnam and all their seats were full up.. it's not normal.
I understand too but they go too far with plastic surgery and they all end up looking the same. No individuality whatsoever. Went to a plastic surgery clinic in Vietnam and all their seats were full up.. it's not normal.

I heard Korean society is looks crazy :/ The "same" look is good at least

Is plastic surgery big in Vietnam too?
It's the hallyu effect.

Lol. North :P

Ah the infamous korean wave style from kpop and kdramas. It is quite...wavey I have to say, works for me :u:

wait...north Vietnam...no way the place of sapa

damn it looks beautiful!

tbf, media standards of beauty and social pressures are quite extreme these days in both eastern and western society. ( Im chinese but brought up in aus,nz and uk) everyone has a natural desire to look better, through comparison or self improvement so it is a natural yearning...
so did you get surgery in the end? :holmes:
I think they're average for east asian birds (no homo) :redface:

Idk I have a lot of East Asian woman friends. And the Korean ones in particular, are much hotter IMO

this chick

She has way hotter features IMHO. asian birds have the same "look" tho yea

These girls are definitely good-looking but the photos have been airbrushed like anything.
Original post by Banana00
These girls are definitely good-looking but the photos have been airbrushed like anything.

It's the same girl, better pic :smile:

Original post by ForestShadow
Ah the infamous korean wave style from kpop and kdramas. It is quite...wavey I have to say, works for me :u:

wait...north Vietnam...no way the place of sapa

damn it looks beautiful!

tbf, media standards of beauty and social pressures are quite extreme these days in both eastern and western society. ( Im chinese but brought up in aus,nz and uk) everyone has a natural desire to look better, through comparison or self improvement so it is a natural yearning...
so did you get surgery in the end? :holmes:

Never seen that before o_o

Nah I was only 17 when I went. My mum and I visited out of curiosity.
And I'm okay with my flat face. At least I have double eyelids lol.
I heard Korean society is looks crazy :/ The "same" look is good at least

Is plastic surgery big in Vietnam too?

No.

My Vietnamese mum would be against me doing any surgery. Plastic surgery isn't really encouraged here- most viet celebs are natural but they bleach their skin a lot.
There's more focus on pale 'white' skin than beauty.

But I was surprised. 5 years ago there wasn't even that many plastic surgery clinics in Vietnam but now I see a clinic in every district.

The biggest plastic surgery capitals in Asia are S.Korea, China and Thailand.
She has way hotter features IMHO. asian birds have the same "look" tho yea

Lol no they don't.

Out of all the pictures that have been sent up to the quoted post - she's the most attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would agree

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Lol no they don't.

Out of all the pictures that have been sent up to the quoted post - she's the most attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean East Asian birds. A lot of em have pale skin, long hair, be super skinny etc.

That's the same girl as the second one I posted, and yea a true HBB. What do you think of the ones in OP? :holmes:
I mean East Asian birds. A lot of em have pale skin, long hair, be super skinny etc.

That's the same girl as the second one I posted, and yea a true HBB. What do you think of the ones in OP? :holmes:

Nah, there's way more variation amongst the ones I know. I think it's a bit of a myth that they all look similar.

Would say they were average, with the one on the right having the potential to be very attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Nah, there's way more variation amongst the ones I know. I think it's a bit of a myth that they all look similar.

Would say they were average, with the one on the right having the potential to be very attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean style not genetics :tongue: maybe its the ones I know lol.

I think the one on the left has kinda better features disregarding awful haircut. Nothing special tho
Ur gay m8 no h8

Quick Reply

Latest