The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

One thing im interested is what ur sister found. What did she find?
Reply 81
Original post by Moneyshot Mufti
Homosexuality is something the Jews use to decrease the Muslim birthrates so they can steal Palestine.

nothing will decrease the muslim birth rates - your argument is invalid
Original post by z33
nothing will decrease the muslim birth rates - your argument is invalid

Mashallah we cannot be stopped.
Inform them that you are British and not some mongrel. That the British do not marry their own cousins and that you will not either.

*This assumes your loyalty is to Britain rather than your religion or ancestral country.
I'm glad they are proposing a sensible solution, nothing cures the gay as well as a few verses of the Quran.

Really? I don't think it will :frown: I've read Quran but i still fantasise about girls

Original post by Frank Peters
One thing im interested is what ur sister found. What did she find?

Some compromising photos and texts....
Original post by Aishaluvsmuhamed
Really? I don't think it will :frown: I've read Quran but i still fantasise about girls

Think of how big and strong Muhammad was, no woman could resist his charms.
Reply 86
lol OP your sister legit snitched on you when all you needed from her in that moment is to keep her ******* close
and your parents are trying to marry you off to a 30 y/o virgin that no doubt will give you scrambled babies and prob has a hairline that starts at his neck - unless you agree to them exorcising you and then everything will be ok

honestly how you still love them i don't know

but if you genuinely do, and you genuinely can't leave rn
let them read quran over you and keep it quiet until you apply for accomodation in uni next year, and then you're ready to go

LOOLLLL, this made my day xD
Original post by Goddess Flora
lmao at all you lot believing this rubbish.

-makes a thread outlining the problem
-halfway through the thread she just happens to talk about it to her parents and they come up with a solution

I'd give you a 2/10 babe but I'll raise it to 4 because so many people bit the bait :rofl:

Your profile is committing Shirk, 9/11 prepare for hell.
Reply 89
I've had it before bc i have psychosis...
First few times was ok but then the most recent one the guy started hurting me :redface:

That doesn't sound legal. Contact the police.
Your profile is committing Shirk, 9/11 prepare for hell.

English pls what's shirk
English pls what's shirk

you are not a Muslim?
lmao at all you lot believing this rubbish.

-makes a thread outlining the problem
-halfway through the thread she just happens to talk about it to her parents and they come up with a solution

I'd give you a 2/10 babe but I'll raise it to 4 because so many people bit the bait :rofl:

They've told me to have quran read on me before :frown:
And I was going downstairs and this is what they offered me

I don't know how he looked but I only like girls. I could never like a guy I find them gross in the sexual way

Original post by Rakas21
Inform them that you are British and not some mongrel. That the British do not marry their own cousins and that you will not either.

*This assumes your loyalty is to Britain rather than your religion or ancestral country.

Yes I'm british but my family doesn't think like this

Maybe I join the army/navy/air force to get away from them
Original post by z33
lol OP your sister legit snitched on you when all you needed from her in that moment is to keep her ******* close
and your parents are trying to marry you off to a 30 y/o virgin that no doubt will give you scrambled babies and prob has a hairline that starts at his neck - unless you agree to them exorcising you and then everything will be ok

honestly how you still love them i don't know

but if you genuinely do, and you genuinely can't leave rn
let them read quran over you and keep it quiet until you apply for accomodation in uni next year, and then you're ready to go

maybe I will leave but for now I'll agree to be exorcised

Original post by RobML
That doesn't sound legal. Contact the police.

no no no!!! Never could tell the police I don't want them to go to jail. I know it's weird but they just wanted be to get better

no no no!!! Never could tell the police I don't want them to go to jail. I know it's weird but they just wanted be to get better

Leave them now. Why be exorcised? That's just messed up. You don't deserve to go through that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheUnknownDude
Leave them now. Why be exorcised? That's just messed up. You don't deserve to go through that

Posted from TSR Mobile

It has happened before :redface: So won't be the first time
Reply 96

I'm talking about the guy who carried out the exorcism. Such practices don't belong in our society and should be reported at every opportunity

Posted from TSR Mobile
you are not a Muslim?

why would I be, cumshot caliph ?
Reply 98

Stockholm Syndrome

noun

feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor.

basically this - but with your parents :holmes:
Original post by EricPiphany
If she was sexy

:rofl:

Original post by TelAviv

No wonder certain demographics have much higher proportion of disabled children...

no need to be anti semitic...

Latest

Trending

Trending