The Student Room Group

Why is the Nazi hairstyle so popular at the moment?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
fookin gawwwjuss

abselewtly!
Because all alpha males have that haircut.
Original post by CorpusLuteum
abselewtly!

toadily
Original post by Rhaenys10
could you give me the address of that mcdonalds pls? i'd love to come there, i mean free wi fi, big macs and hot guys? sounds like a totally rad place for me

exactly her standards must be disgustingly high because the 2nd Nazi is so gorgeous. I'd let him heil hitler me any day of the week

So sad to think that he must be long dead by now though 😢😢😢
Because of Brad Pitt
Original post by 0to100
toadily

defenatly
Original post by Ambitious1999
Wasn't just SS uniforms designed by Hugo boss. All German military uniforms were the same except with different badges on. So a battle green SS jacket was the same as Wehrmact or Luftwaffe jacket except the SS one has the SS runic letters on the collar and skull and cross bones on the cap.

SS who worked in the death camps, Treblinka, Sobibor etc had a Skull and cross bones on their collar in place of the SS symbol. They were known as Tottenkopf verband or 'Deaths head battalion' however much of the camp guard duties were carried out by Ukranian mercenaries.

thanks for the info it's definitely a bit odd to see something so classy like a fashion house in the same sentence as, well, the nazis
Original post by Goddess Flora
exactly her standards must be disgustingly high because the 2nd Nazi is so gorgeous. I'd let him heil hitler me any day of the week

Spoiler

defenatly

ppl often spell that

defiantly or something, does my head in
This hairstyle is quite popular with Israeli guys

Not Nazi!
Original post by saraxh
Because of Brad Pitt

ngl...

wtf? you'd let him heil hitler you lol? i'm basically feeling guilty right now just reading this, but that lad looks sharp af you're right.
what she may have wanted to say is that he looks pretty common.. but anyway, that doesn't make him any less attractive
Slick look. Looks well fit on some

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
ppl often spell that

defiantly or something, does my head in

ffs drake. You get me. Defiantly! Dafukantly!?!?!

I called you drake for reasons you'll have to figure out, sorry abewt det mate.
ffs drake. You get me. Defiantly! Dafukantly!?!?!

I called you drake for reasons you'll have to figure out, sorry abewt det mate.

well its obvvers because of my name..
i have this - it’s convenient and it looks nice
Original post by 0to100
well its obvvers because of my name..

Congrezulations. You guessed right, just didn't want you to get all confused. 'Bit like I am right now with my physics homework )': The tears are real
Original post by Rhaenys10
wtf? you'd let him heil hitler you lol? i'm basically feeling guilty right now just reading this, but that lad looks sharp af you're right.
what she may have wanted to say is that he looks pretty common.. but anyway, that doesn't make him any less attractive

well beauty is subjective anyway. but your right lots of guys being the same kind of pretty doesn't make any one of them less beautiful
Reply 38
Original post by frankielogue
i have this - it’s convenient and it looks nice

don't you have to get the sides and back done like every week?! can't be dealing with that.
well beauty is subjective anyway. but your right lots of guys being the same kind of pretty doesn't make any one of them less beautiful

exactly. take a look at this pic

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kujDS7zCRBY/TMNFEOXFeHI/AAAAAAAAAxg/AER5ZDkiiHg/s1600/balstad-johanpetter.jpg

i bet you did nazi this coming=)))
(i had to go on incognito because i was too ashamed to look up hot nazis on regular google lol)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending