The Student Room Group

Why is the Nazi hairstyle so popular at the moment?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mistletoe
don't you have to get the sides and back done like every week?! can't be dealing with that.

nah you can let them grow a bit.. as long as they're significantly shorter than the top, you're good
Original post by Rhaenys10
exactly. take a look at this pic

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kujDS7zCRBY/TMNFEOXFeHI/AAAAAAAAAxg/AER5ZDkiiHg/s1600/balstad-johanpetter.jpg

i bet you did nazi this coming=)))
(i had to go on incognito because i was too ashamed to look up hot nazis on regular google lol)

Hahaahahahaha wtffff

he isnt even that great lookin gotta be honest here
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Hahaahahahaha wtffff

he isnt even that great lookin gotta be honest here

omg really? i think he's pretty cute. he actually looks quite innocent.. ironically

although the guy in the pic that op posted was much more handsome
omg really? i think he's pretty cute. he actually looks quite innocent.. ironically

although the guy in the pic that op posted was much more handsome

Yeah, op's pic was a lot more handsomer... :P hahaha, yeah how ironic.
Congrezulations. You guessed right, just didn't want you to get all confused. 'Bit like I am right now with my physics homework )': The tears are real

You shall overcome, my brother.
Original post by 0to100
You shall overcome, my brother.

Hun, last time I checked I was a GAL
Yeah, op's pic was a lot more handsomer... :P hahaha, yeah how ironic.

we're literally looking at pics of dead, horrible - albeit attractive - men right now... this is wrong on sooo many levels
exactly. take a look at this pic

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kujDS7zCRBY/TMNFEOXFeHI/AAAAAAAAAxg/AER5ZDkiiHg/s1600/balstad-johanpetter.jpg

i bet you did nazi this coming=)))
(i had to go on incognito because i was too ashamed to look up hot nazis on regular google lol)

He's alright but guy in the OP is hotter
we're literally looking at pics of dead, horrible - albeit attractive - men right now... this is wrong on sooo many levels

No matter how twisted this is, there's nothing that's gonna hold me back from looking at a piece of art in human form. OKAY!!?!?!?! ITS ABSOLutELY normal. :smile:
No matter how twisted this is, there's nothing that's gonna hold me back from looking at a piece of art in human form. OKAY!!?!?!?! ITS ABSOLutELY normal. :smile:

you know what? i like the way you think. have you watched the borgias?

Not all Nazis were horrible. There must have been loads that just went along with it so that they weren't killed or exiled and there are stories of Nazis hiding and protecting Jews. let's believe that the dead hottie in the OP was one of the nice ones. maybe his sexy spirit is reading this conversation right now :smile:
Hun, last time I checked I was a GAL

Lies X____X
you know what? i like the way you think. have you watched the borgias?

Actually I haven't. I just googled it, why? O:
Original post by 0to100
Lies X____X

Sorry if the truth hurts.
Actually, not sorry lmao.
Fukin unbelievable isnt it!
Actually I haven't. I just googled it, why? O:

well it deals with some stuff that some people may find inappropriate but it's really really good.. i saw that you didn't get offended by the whole nazi thing so i thought you'd like a period drama that's kinda controversial

oh and it's got this guy in it:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32100000/Bloopers-cesare-borgia-32102906-500-243.gif
Damn, that SS officer has such an indecent mouth and sultry lips :sexface: Now I feel bad for thinking that :lol:

Death to the SS :mob:
Sorry if the truth hurts.
Actually, not sorry lmao.
Fukin unbelievable isnt it!

Lassies are getting banterous these days int they? :wink:
well it deals with some stuff that some people may find inappropriate but it's really really good.. i saw that you didn't get offended by the whole nazi thing so i thought you'd like a period drama that's kinda controversial

oh and it's got this guy in it:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32100000/Bloopers-cesare-borgia-32102906-500-243.gif

Hahaha, I do not know that guy but I SHALL WATCH!
Just lemme see, I have a one hour lecture to watch and above that homewor- yah I will add it to my watch list )': No timeeeeeeeee, but I'll watch it, it sounds interesting thanks for the recommendation
Original post by 0to100
Lassies are getting banterous these days int they? :wink:

Yeah because women have never had a sense of humour lol
Rephrase yo' damn sentence!!
Hahaha, I do not know that guy but I SHALL WATCH!
Just lemme see, I have a one hour lecture to watch and above that homewor- yah I will add it to my watch list )': No timeeeeeeeee, but I'll watch it, it sounds interesting thanks for the recommendation

he's francois arnaud and he's the epitome of awesomeness. 100% my type, 100% not withing my reach lol
yea it's only got 3 seasons with 10 episodes eaaach..
i'm not even feeling guilty for telling you about it, that's how good it is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending