The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elastichedgehog
Freaking terrified O__O I'm moving to university tomorrow.

Good luck with uni tomorrow :smile:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Thank you. I'm going to university. :colondollar:

No problem and awhhh good luck for uni!! You'll do amazing and it will all be worth it in the end ☺️
Im such a failure as a human!
I cant control my emotions, im always upset now, im a depressed loser, cant do anything right, crap at everything, rubbish at making/keeping friends, single forever, fat, ugly, awkward, useless, cant hold a conversation etc... What more do i need to say!
Im just a crap human!
(edited 7 years ago)
Feel like im genuinely on my own on this ride lol.
there are 2 types of people, or maybe 3 acc:

-The 'ill always be there for u' ppl who just disappear the moment they dont need u anymore (yes i am sad u have stopped walking home with me, wtf did i do :colonhash:) and many other ppl who have got under my skin
-The people who misunderstand. Possibly the best meaning out of the 3 but don't get anything you say and end up infuriating you more because u can see that they mean well but they just aren't getting it.
-The people who genuinely wouldn't give one if u vapourised on the spot. Possibly the least hurtful out of all 3 because at least u didn't like them in the first place.

so yeh, alone.
but that's chill i've lasted years on my own so idk why i thought i needed anyone anyway :smile:
and my heart hurts physically so if anyone is gonna hurt it more emotionally they can :goaway:
Original post by FireFreezer77
I cant control my emotions, im always upset now, im a depressed loser, cant do anything right, crap at everything, rubbish at making/keeping friends, single forever etc... What more do i need to say!
Im just a crap human!

Listen to me dear, you will find someone who loves you for who you are and your not a loser and you can do things right, so dont say that.
AND YOUR NOT A CRAP HUMAN!! Your a lovely, kind and a great listener. You just need to believe in yourself, which i know is easier said than done but please try.
:hugs::console:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8525
cant stop the tears - im not even upset my eyes are just really irritated and dry for some reason :hmmmm:
no eyedrops on site :frown:
I cant control my emotions, im always upset now, im a depressed loser, cant do anything right, crap at everything, rubbish at making/keeping friends, single forever, fat, ugly, awkward, useless, cant hold a conversation etc... What more do i need to say!
Im just a crap human!

Heyy don't say that! It's not all true!:no:

:console:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Heyy don't say that! It's not all true!:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately it is true.
Idk what to do anymore :cry2:
Unfortunately it is true.
Idk what to do anymore :cry2:

I don't think so. It is anything you'd want to talk about in PMs? Feel free to do so
Posted from TSR Mobile
@FireFreezer77 Please dont say that, it aint true, please see the light at the end of the tunnel and the people around you who are there for you :console: :hugs: Your a great guy
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
No problem and awhhh good luck for uni!! You'll do amazing and it will all be worth it in the end ☺️

That's very sweet of you to say. :colondollar: I wish you the best of luck for college. :smile:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
That's very sweet of you to say. :colondollar: I wish you the best of luck for college. :smile:

Anytime ❤️❤️❤️ It's no problem you're lovely 😊 thank you so much ☺️👍🏼
I don't think so. It is anything you'd want to talk about in PMs? Feel free to do so
Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:
Well thankyou.
Idk tbh, i dont want to bring you down anymore than i already have today!
And its just what i said in the related post in this thread.
Well thankyou.
Idk tbh, i dont want to bring you down anymore than i already have today!
And its just what i said in the related post in this thread.

No need to thank me!
Don't worry about me! I don't want that to make you hold back. If you have something you want to say to get off your chest, do say it. It'll make you feel better after:hugs:
Fair enough
Posted from TSR Mobile
Still depressed

Posted from TSR Mobile
No need to thank me!
Don't worry about me! I don't want that to make you hold back. If you have something you want to say to get off your chest, do say it. It'll make you feel better after:hugs:
Fair enough
Posted from TSR Mobile

But im very thankful for you being here!
No no ive done enough over the past few days. From now on, i shall forget about those things and proceed as before. Whether you choose tl do that is entirely your choice, but i feel horrendous after what ive said now about you know what :cry2:
But things appear to be improving very gradually. Your VM has helped!
:hugs:

Im gonna head off shortly for a shower and to listen to music too. I may return afterwards, i may not idk yet. Just letting you know :smile:
Original post by mediaya
Still depressed

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: Sorry to hear that and im here if ya every wanna talk to someone about anything :smile:
But im very thankful for you being here!
No no ive done enough over the past few days. From now on, i shall forget about those things and proceed as before. Whether you choose tl do that is entirely your choice, but i feel horrendous after what ive said now about you know what :cry2:
But things appear to be improving very gradually. Your VM has helped!

Im gonna head off shortly for a shower and to listen to music too. I may return afterwards, i may not idk yet. Just letting you know :smile:

Aww but really, you can PM about anything. What's most important is being able to help and I can't do that of your l don't say anything! But you really would rather not say, I trust you're making yourself feel better?
You don't need to feel horrendous! I guess we just have to agree to disagree.
Yup, aww glad to hear it!

OK, good idea! :yep:
Fair enough. See you later (maybe :tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh god. I'm really scared.:frown:
Overthinking things too much again.

Latest