The Student Room Group

Why is the Nazi hairstyle so popular at the moment?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Goddess Flora
Not all Nazis were horrible. There must have been loads that just went along with it so that they weren't killed or exiled and there are stories of Nazis hiding and protecting Jews. let's believe that the dead hottie in the OP was one of the nice ones. maybe his sexy spirit is reading this conversation right now :smile:

I don't think there were any SS officers who hid or protected Jews. Many people joined the Nazi Party as it was mandatory in certain businesses and professions, and indeed the industrialist who first brought word to the outside world of what was going on at Auschwitz was a member of the Nazi Party.

There were also members of the German Army (Major Karl Plagge, for one) who helped Jews escape or hid them so they could survive.

The SS was different; it was the fanatical core of the Nazi movement. It was the SS that ran the gas chambers at the death camps, and organised most of the killing of Jews, Roma, homosexuals and others. I don't think you can assume this guy was a Karl Plagge.

Still, as I said above he does have such an indecent mouth and sultry lips... that's not a value judgment or a morality call, it's an aesthetic judgment.
Original post by Rhaenys10
he's francois arnaud and he's the epitome of awesomeness. 100% my type, 100% not withing my reach lol
yea it's only got 3 seasons with 10 episodes eaaach..
i'm not even feeling guilty for telling you about it, that's how good it is

Hahahaha, he's heiß as heck!!!!!!
Holy moly, that's 30episodes!!! ONLY!
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Yeah because women have never had a sense of humour lol
Rephrase yo' damn sentence!!

Lol I put a winky face dint I.
Original post by 0to100
Lol I put a winky face dint I.

Mhmm, it's was a lil funny joke wernt it.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25400000/Cesare-cesare-borgia-25454471-400-351.gif

yeaaaah
Heart eyes as helllllll.
oh my gosh.

The coolest priest - cardinal even - i've ever seen
The coolest priest - cardinal even - i've ever seen

Hahaha, 4 sho'.
Omg, what's this like to you?

Spoiler

he looks hot. (as the desert lol)
makes me think of altair from ac :biggrin:
Omg that Nazi in the second photo is so fit, I would definitely bang him :love:

I see how it is.
he looks hot. (as the desert lol)
makes me think of altair from ac :biggrin:

OMG true as heck!!!!!!! Never thought of that omg you are my spirit animal, is that you in you display picture?!??!?!?!? :P:P:P
Mhmm, it's was a lil funny joke wernt it.

whats your nationality besides being a brit citizen?
It's fu**in right up there banging sexy that's why 👀👌🏼
Original post by 0to100
whats your nationality besides being a brit citizen?

My nationality is british. I have only one nationality. You mean my ethnicity?

I take it neither of you has come across the divine god among god mortal men then ?

Spoiler

OMG true as heck!!!!!!! Never thought of that omg you are my spirit animal, is that you in you display picture?!??!?!?!? :P:P:P

.. and that little scar thing he's got going on, omg.
...are you legit asking me if I'm a dog? =))))))))))
Reply 77
Moustaches are slowly becoming fashionable too.

Anyone only able to grow a bit in the centre? Go team!!
I take it neither of you has come across the divine god among god mortal men then ?

Spoiler

Oh **** Flora you can't just hit me with shock like that I might die ASDGFNHJLJK what even is he it's so divine what paint and what brush does that

Spoiler

never seen him actually:smile:)) i take he's german? (some little flags on one of his shirts) he looks amazing though
but i still like francois better idk.. he's got long curly hair and that is my fave thing in a guy

Quick Reply

Latest