The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Biochemistry at Queen Mary PREP?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ranz
hey! are you ready? im nervous too to be honest because I have no idea what the degree involves lol!

Haha NOPE! I still need to read some biochemistry books as I have just been so lazy this whole summer lol 😅 You excited for freshers?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 21
Original post by Zarreena
Haha NOPE! I still need to read some biochemistry books as I have just been so lazy this whole summer lol 😅 You excited for freshers?

same done zero reading, idk even know what to read lol. and yes but also nervous, idk what to expect i know we start 19th
Original post by ranz
same done zero reading, idk even know what to read lol. and yes but also nervous, idk what to expect i know we start 19th

Yeah I mean i received loads of emails detailing the timetable for next week and about freshers and stuff; as well as good books to read as a bioscience student, I just need to go through them all. Other than that I guess we'll have to wait and see.
What freshers events are you going to?
Reply 23
Yeah I mean i received loads of emails detailing the timetable for next week and about freshers and stuff; as well as good books to read as a bioscience student, I just need to go through them all. Other than that I guess we'll have to wait and see.
What freshers events are you going to?

i didnt receive any emails about books? could you tell me them ? :biggrin:
Also, i dont know what events there are, are they in those booklets they sent us?
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a replacement tenant for my featured studio room in Scape East London which is located opposite from Queen Mary. The price per week is £255 from 17/09/2016 to 09/09/2017 (51 weeks). Anyone interested?
Original post by ranz
i didnt receive any emails about books? could you tell me them ? :biggrin:
Also, i dont know what events there are, are they in those booklets they sent us?

Sure! The main one is 'catch up compendium - for the life and medical sciences' the other is 'studying science - the guide to undergraduate success'
You can buy them at a discounted price from here http://click.email.ucas.com/?qs=36c7273be3529113fa61a6bbc6ffc56ef050ae1be44f7ebad600e1cb2be786747f48044dba2c29db
Also you don't know about the freshers events? Yeah they are in the booklet and on the QM website, also you can join the QM freshers 2016 page on Facebook to keep up with everything - hope that helps 😊
Reply 26
Sure! The main one is 'catch up compendium - for the life and medical sciences' the other is 'studying science - the guide to undergraduate success'
You can buy them at a discounted price from here http://click.email.ucas.com/?qs=36c7273be3529113fa61a6bbc6ffc56ef050ae1be44f7ebad600e1cb2be786747f48044dba2c29db
Also you don't know about the freshers events? Yeah they are in the booklet and on the QM website, also you can join the QM freshers 2016 page on Facebook to keep up with everything - hope that helps 😊

oh thank u!! well we be able to join societies then during freshers? just to be sure, we come in on the 19th at 10 am right?
Original post by ranz
oh thank u!! well we be able to join societies then during freshers? just to be sure, we come in on the 19th at 10 am right?

Yep! 10am it is 😊 Yeah well have plenty of time to join societies and all that good stuff!
Joining societies is on the Wednesday and Thursday next week from 9am to 4pm I believe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Bloom77
Joining societies is on the Wednesday and Thursday next week from 9am to 4pm I believe

Posted from TSR Mobile

can anyone confirm address ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ranz
can anyone confirm address ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Address?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31

yh for monday, Mile End Rd, London E1 4NS
right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ranz
yh for monday, Mile End Rd, London E1 4NS
right

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah
I think it's where queens building is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Yeah
I think it's where queens building is

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guys does anyone want to meet up today? Also has everyone enrolled?
Reply 34
Original post by mahdm001
Guys does anyone want to meet up today? Also has everyone enrolled?

i didnt enrol yet cus my sf has come through yet 😣😣

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ranz
i didnt enrol yet cus my sf has come through yet 😣😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think sf comes once you enrol
Reply 36
Original post by mahdm001
I think sf comes once you enrol

no i mean they keep asking me for evidence D:
Original post by ranz
no i mean they keep asking me for evidence D:

Why don't you just sign in to student finance and print you're approval letter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by Bloom77
Why don't you just sign in to student finance and print you're approval letter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

wheres that? ;o
Original post by ranz
wheres that? ;o

Are you an international applicant?
And if yes, then j don't know what you should do sorry!

If you're not, then you should have your student finance log in and you can log in and then print out the letter you've lost.

Don't you have the student finance letter that they've sent to you through post??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending