The Student Room Group

So tempted to find.her on facebook :DD

Lool there is this girl, who has potential and I could find her on facebook if she has it but I don't want to feel stalkerish, and I dont want to lose the mystery XD
Original post by Anonymous
Lool there is this girl, who has potential and I could find her on facebook if she has it but I don't want to feel stalkerish, and I dont want to lose the mystery XD

Do it honestly you have nothing to lose, I've been in a similar situation and I've always wished the guy I liked had found me on there. She'll feel flattered
Reply 2
Do it honestly you have nothing to lose, I've been in a similar situation and I've always wished the guy I liked had found me on there. She'll feel flattered

Im not going to add her, as it isn't a good idea for a few reasons. If i ever talk to her tho defo would ask for other forms of contact.

Also, if I look at her facebook and then talk to her and ask her name. It would be weird as i would already know it
Reply 3
How well do you know this girl in real life? It's really creepy if you barely know her and then start hitting her up on chat.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
How well do you know this girl in real life? It's really creepy if you barely know her and then start hitting her up on chat.

I wont add or contact her. I aim to talk tl her irl first, I just wanna look :wink:
Reply 5
I wont add or contact her. I aim to talk tl her irl first, I just wanna look :wink:

Okay but it's still a bit creepy :lol: Just don't find out too much or she'll know you been fishing for information on her FB.
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Okay but it's still a bit creepy :lol: Just don't find out too much or she'll know you been fishing for information on her FB.

I cant even find her on facebook, my stalker game is not as strong as I thought :s-smilie:
Reply 7

speak more of this potential.
Reply 8
Original post by ANM775
speak more of this potential.

She has the potential to be my girlfriend, i can just see that power level over 9000

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending